Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 1348263, My Trading Contest With Naked Strategy

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Cartass is an unknown quantity at this point Cartass's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader     
    This is my trading result :
    Open Price : 1.4569
    Close Price : 1.4530
    Profit : 683.60
    get pips : 39 pips

result : WIN
    nice trade sis...

what do you think about eu now sis?
    can it break channel trend 1.4500?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartass For This Useful Post:

pivot-trader (04-07-2011)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

fresh is on a distinguished road fresh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    466 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    seems good strategy
    well done..keep it up pivot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default New Posisition

Buy GBP/USD
    - Open Time : 2011.07.04 16.10
    - Open Price : 1.4508
    - Trade Volume : 13.6

Reason :
    - Price touch daily pivot point (1.4502) and bounce
    - Price touch Support Trend Line and bounce.
    - Morning Star appear at TF H1.

5. 2 users say Thank You to pivot-trader for this useful post.

fxtrader (05-07-2011), pipsdragon (04-07-2011)

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartass     
    nice trade sis...

what do you think about eu now sis?
    can it break channel trend 1.4500?
    now i make buy posisition. you can see my reason in my previous post. i hope you understand. thank for support.

7. 2 users say Thank You to pivot-trader for this useful post.

fxtrader (05-07-2011), pipsdragon (06-07-2011)

8. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

ms311991 is on a distinguished road ms311991's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    592 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like the naked trading , it's my preferred way in the forex

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ms311991 For This Useful Post:

pivot-trader (04-07-2011)

10. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ms311991     
    I like the naked trading , it's my preferred way in the forex
    wow, we were in the one way. thanks for the support, i hope you can succes in this bussines. amin

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

pipsdragon (06-07-2011)

12. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Update 2

this is the result of my 2nd trading :
    Close Time : 2011.07.04 17.56
    Close Price : 1.4510
    Profit : 25.20
    get pips : 2 pips

the result : WIN

oke i think today is enough, i will not spend all my free time to trading forex. now, time to enjoy the life by listening music. yeah

13. 2 users say Thank You to pivot-trader for this useful post.

fxtrader (05-07-2011), pipsdragon (04-07-2011)

14. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader     
    this is the result of my 2nd trading :
    Close Time : 2011.07.04 17.56
    Close Price : 1.4510
    Profit : 25.20
    get pips : 2 pips

the result : WIN

oke i think today is enough, i will not spend all my free time to trading forex. now, time to enjoy the life by listening music. yeah
    You could have gained more pips if close your trade earlier but still better results than mine..
    Keep it up.
    Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

15. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u     
    You could have gained more pips if close your trade earlier but still better results than mine..
    Keep it up.
    i think it is better than i get loss. another it, now is time for refresh my brain and enjoy the life. discipline and not greedy is my way.

16. 2 users say Thank You to pivot-trader for this useful post.

fxtrader (04-07-2011), pipsdragon (04-07-2011)

17. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    thanks for the signal sir, today i got 2 times profit as your prediction. but in second posisition i got 17 pips, bigger than your profit.
    thanks sis. i hope other member support you too.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4