Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8445894, Using Short Term Strategy On GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/CHF

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile 8445894, Using Short Term Strategy On GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/CHF

Hi guys.,.,,.
    I just registered in the contest.Here are details of my account...

Account No: 8445894
    Investor's Password: hym7rtu

The pairs i'll trade are GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/CHF.,...

STRATEGY AND INDICATORS

Not a complicated strategy at all. I'll use 3 indicators and whenever any of them give a signal i'll open the trade.
    1.MACD
    2.Stochastic(8,3,3)
    3.RSI(14,3)

The time frame for all charts is M5 so its short term strategy and target per trade is low about 5 pips.
    Thats all so people wish me luck and if you like the results of my strategy than your welcomed to thank me.

(I'll post the results regularly after each trade and also you can use investor password to check the activities of my account)

Have Good Time Everyone
    Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

mhassan (08-07-2011)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Adminus Sapiens
    I am:

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,583 Posts
    Do not forget to register your account in the monitoring.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
    Do not forget to register your account in the monitoring.
    Hi Admin
    I think there is a problem attaching account on mt5 monitoring. It says that "At this moment it is possible to attach only real accounts from InstaForex"
    And if i try to attach demo account it says "Account not attached. Possibly incorrect Login or Password".
    So can you please confirm what is the matter and is it necessary to add account on mt5 monitoring?

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 GURU
    Ex-Moderator
    I am:
    ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7409 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u     
    Hi Admin
    I think there is a problem attaching account on mt5 monitoring. It says that "At this moment it is possible to attach only real accounts from InstaForex"
    And if i try to attach demo account it says "Account not attached. Possibly incorrect Login or Password".
    So can you please confirm what is the matter and is it necessary to add account on mt5 monitoring?
    Try attach, and check your login again. If the problem is still up, please report here.
    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockwalker     
    Try attach, and check your login again. If the problem is still up, please report here.
    Tried about hundred times lolz but still can't attach. I think its reason is here.

So what should i do?

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

mjomha is on a distinguished road mjomha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I guess as long as you provide account id and investor password anyone can check your trading statement. I guess a few had this problem better contact the admin to see what he decides.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi Guys I wasn't able to post my trading results because they were not good enough.
    Actually the fault is mine. I choose the wrong account type for my contest than i didn't follow my strategy and hence got big losses. Here you can see a screen shot of my previous trades.
    Name: 1.JPG Views: 441 Size: 137.1 KB
    As you can see that when i moved to gold than there was a big loss around 1400$.That was the result of not following my rules that i set for my contest. And now i started to trade carefully and will not only regain my money but also get some good profits because i have one more week left so i am still in the competition.
    And from now onwards I'll update my account status regularly after trades.
    And don't forget to say thanks If you like.
    Regards

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

cumil (08-07-2011)

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Order: 20 lots EUR/USD
    Type: Sell
    At Price: 1.4252
    Reason: Trend was down and the price retraced up to Fibonacci 38.2 and when again it was according to trend than i entered sell.
    Result: Closed at 1.4248 gaining 4 pips Closed before hitting my tp because of expected reversal.
    Name: 1.JPG Views: 1239 Size: 11.9 KB

Edit: The reversal was due to the news of the conference of president Obama.

11. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like your spirit

keep on update your trading journal ...

whoever wins,. we could take a lesson from here .. OK
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

12. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Order: 20 lots GBP/USD
    Type: Sell
    At Price: 1.6037
    Reason: MACD crossed at M5 time frame.
    Result: Hit tp at 1.6030 gaining 7 pips
    Name: 1.JPG Views: 1309 Size: 10.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by cumil