from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 1348488 - My trading strategy

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hai sir, i have saw your trading monitoring but why i saw your balance is 0? is the monitoring error or other?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

unbreakable (15-07-2011)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

unbreakable is on a distinguished road unbreakable's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon     
    hai sir, i have saw your trading monitoring but why i saw your balance is 0? is the monitoring error or other?
    hello madam, it is monitor error . Now it become normal you can see now my balance and my equity. Its more then u, now context is between us, who will spot no. 2 position..heheheh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    @pipsdragon and unbreakable

whoever becomes the winner among us, I will respect and I will applaud congratulate ...
    you are very good and deserves to become a great trader..

good luck
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

5. 2 users say Thank You to cumil for this useful post.

pipsdragon (15-07-2011), unbreakable (14-07-2011)

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Just open sell position for nzdusd for scalping , will closed with 10 pips profit

7. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    CLOSED position with 10 pips profit means 500$ profit and now open aud sell position for scalping, will closed with 10 or 20 pips profit.
    Lets see what happend.

8. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Final equity at contest ending: 10499.23, with 15 trades. So can be considered as a winner.

Total thanks received: 2

THREAD CLOSED! temporarily
    Last edited by Toxic; 17-07-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 1 2