Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 1348488 - My trading strategy

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

unbreakable is on a distinguished road unbreakable's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1348488 - My trading strategy

acc no : 1348488
    Investor's Password: y7xnbglm

I will trade in all the pairs as i find any opportunity. I will do long term trading.

So wish me luck and ur thanks r welcome.

I will post regulary in this thread of my open position and closed position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unbreakable For This Useful Post:

mhassan (10-07-2011)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have sold eurusd at 1.4544 as i think now downtrend has started of this week of this pair. I have not put tp and sl till now, but i will close manually and i will update that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have closed the position by gaining 31 pips as today no big movement because usa market is closed. I will open one more position today if there will be any opportunity.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 GURU
    Ex-Moderator
    I am:
    ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7409 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable     
    acc no : 1348488
    Investor's Password: y7xnbglm

I will trade in all the pairs as i find any opportunity. I will do long term trading.

So wish me luck and ur thanks r welcome.

I will post regulary in this thread of my open position and closed position.
    Please, don't forget to register your fx demo account @ MT5 monitoring.
    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stockwalker For This Useful Post:

unbreakable (15-07-2011)

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to unbreakable For This Useful Post:

Stockwalker (07-07-2011)

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have closed the usdcad position with profit of around 40 pips and now enter sell position of gbpusd as usd is strong so i think it will go down.

10. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update- i forgot to mention one thing in my first post - i do sell at high and buy at low

I just closed the gbpusd position with around 80 pips profit. Now i think i am in first position in this context,

11. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have enter in selling position for usdcad for just few pips before news, lets see how much pips i will get.

12. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    no big movement at all in news so just closed with 5 pips profit and my balance goes to more then 9k. congrats to me...lol

13. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    have enter long in silver as price is in low and good opportunity to grab few pips. Lets see how much pips i able to collect from this position.

Page 1 of 2 1 2