Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 1348657 - My Journal Trading At Contest "Trader Daily Grind"

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Today i will more agresive,... its my account will death or profit will run

Buy GU @ 1.6010
    Ticket Number : 70636148
    Open Time : 07 July 2011 03:24
    TP : 1.6029
    SL : 1.5968

reason :
    as usual Candlestick/price has brake Fibonacci fan..

Hopefully Succes.......
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Toxic (07-07-2011)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi cumil. Hope you are trading nicely. I just checked your monitoring page but it isn't updated. It just shows your balance as 5000 usd don't know why its like that.

Anyways, I will check you account stats in a few minutes by using your investor password and account number.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Hi cumil. Hope you are trading nicely. I just checked your monitoring page but it isn't updated. It just shows your balance as 5000 usd don't know why its like that.

Anyways, I will check you account stats in a few minutes by using your investor password and account number.
    Thanks for your care,.. please check .. I'll look forward to hearing you, I do not know why no updates?

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update :
    Report daily :
    Today my order 3 times
    2 order is close with SL
    1 order close with manual, the reason the market is very quiet so it would be boring and and has passed through the target point, and also tomorrow's Friday, I would avoid these days for a while ......

see you next week..

Good luck

6. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wao cumil, awesome work. Hats off to you. Great trade of silver in which you made more than 200 pips. That was the only trade which grow your account dramatically.

Keep up the good work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,277 Times in 8,151 Posts
    Cumil, your every trade is ended up at loss except the one silver trade which is massive. Just trade similar to what you did in silver trade.

Better to avoid pairs with which you are not comfortable. You made a massive profit of around 35% till now.

8. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Wao cumil, awesome work. Hats off to you. Great trade of silver in which you made more than 200 pips. That was the only trade which grow your account dramatically.

Keep up the good work.
    Thanks very much .. only you that always follow my trading journal, .. I think you better than me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     
    Cumil, your every trade is ended up at loss except the one silver trade which is massive. Just trade similar to what you did in silver trade.

Better to avoid pairs with which you are not comfortable. You made a massive profit of around 35% till now.
    Thanks Pasionate .. A wise advice.. I would avoid the pairs for a few days, I will be trading more carefully again .....

9. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    my position
    buy silver @ 35.55
    size lot 2.0
    my order in a hurry
    so no SL and TP... its very risky

but what to do anymore,.
    now I'm on the way for go out of town,
    so I can not open mt4 chart
    maybe i'll update Friday

my order is going to win or will kill my account, we see Friday

10. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 GURU
    I am:
    ----

ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3674 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are going great dude, but i should tell u 1 thing that you have to complete 10 trade minimum to qualify for prize and etc.
    I hope you will able to complete 10 trade as soon as possible.
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

11. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjain     
    You are going great dude, but i should tell u 1 thing that you have to complete 10 trade minimum to qualify for prize and etc.
    I hope you will able to complete 10 trade as soon as possible
    after reading your post, I searched the computer to internet cafes just to close positions, ...
    I also feel uneasy when working if there are orders that I have not closed. then I am better to close to calm my mind

close order by reason already on the target point ...

about report I will explain next time because now I'm busy..

once again thanks very much my friend ganeshjain......

good luck ...

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4