to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 8449060 - Alfeodeco's contest journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

alfeodeco is on a distinguished road alfeodeco's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8449060 - Alfeodeco's contest journal

Hi,

(i'm not very good on explaining things, so i guess just get it straight)

my acc is : 8449060
    investor pass : g3alosg
    strategy : sudden death
    indicator : only candlestick

---------------------------

entry point :

i'll buy when it is seen strong bullish in recent candlestick, and sell on opposition condition.

exit point :

i only need 5 pips of TP and 50 pips to MC (thats why i call it sudden death, lol)

ok, thats all. click 'thanks' if you like. and if you dont like this presentation, just click the 'thanks' button! since it just need a little finger move. (kid'n, lol)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alfeodeco For This Useful Post:

mhassan (08-07-2011)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 GURU
    Ex-Moderator
    I am:
    ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7409 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alfeodeco     
    Hi,

(i'm not very good on explaining things, so i guess just get it straight)

my acc is : 8449060
    investor pass : g3alosg
    strategy : sudden death
    indicator : only candlestick

---------------------------

entry point :

i'll buy when it is seen strong bullish in recent candlestick, and sell on opposition condition.

exit point :

i only need 5 pips of TP and 50 pips to MC (thats why i call it sudden death, lol)

ok, thats all. click 'thanks' if you like. and if you dont like this presentation, just click the 'thanks' button! since it just need a little finger move. (kid'n, lol)

Please, don't forget to register your fx demo account @ MT5 Monitoring.
    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Account blown so thread closed.! User disqualified.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.