Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: 1349129- Toxic's Strategy for Trading EU and GU

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade 5:

Trade number: 70649119
    Opening time: 7-7-2011 7:54
    Instrument: Eur/Usd
    Type: Short
    Entry: 1.4313
    Stop Loss: 1.4363
    Take Profit: 1.4253
    Volume: 5 lots($5 per pip)
    Risk: (250$ if hits stop loss i.e 5%)
    Reward: (60pip=300$ i.e 6.xx% if take profit is achieved.)

Reason for entering:

Most of the reasons for entering in to this trade are same as that for trade number 4.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...l=1#post163393

This is a supportive trade to trade number 4. I entered at 1.4313 because a new low was created and all the moving averages of 21 period in all time frames were broken. I thought it will fall down, that's why entered in to this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (07-07-2011)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade 4 and 5 stop losses ammended:

Locking some profit and setting stop loss in profits at 1.4290 in both trades. The reason for doing this is that we have minimum bid rate announcement in next 8 minutes or so and there could be spikes too. Thats why I am placing stop loss at 1.4290. Moreover, 1.4286 is a strong resistance now too. So a stop loss above it would be fine I guess.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have added a trailing stop loss of 15 pips in both of my trades(70649119 and 70639266) and have reduced the take profit to 1.4223 so in case of news if there is a spike, the trailing stop loss will try to approach it from time to time.

5. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Damn.. My trailing stop moved my stop loss to 1.4288 and it was touched by EU and now its dropping down.

Its close to what I expected it to touch.

Anyways, both trades closed in profit at 1.4288. Now the balance is some what closer to break even at 4943$.

First two positive trades in this account. Thanks to *****. Hopefully will continue this winning streak.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

cumil (07-07-2011), Passionate Pisces (07-07-2011)

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i just want to say Alhamdulillah, now you're on the winning track with me . i see your Summary profit/loss at MT5 monitoring : 204.75 USD.
    its great results..

congratulations
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Toxic (07-07-2011)

9. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice of you to be helping others with your trading strategy. Many would not want to share there trading experience not to talk of the strategy they use.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

cumil (07-07-2011)

11. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil     
    i just want to say Alhamdulillah, now you're on the winning track with me . i see your Summary profit/loss at MT5 monitoring : 204.75 USD.
    its great results..

congratulations
    Thanks a lot cumil. I am in a small profit now. Thank you for supporting me for that long. I will update about the trades I have done here in a few minutes.

hopefully you will come in profit too.

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
    Nice of you to be helping others with your trading strategy. Many would not want to share there trading experience not to talk of the strategy they use.
    Thanks mate for your comment. I always try to help others because if I help others, God will help me.

12. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Thanks a lot cumil. I am in a small profit now. Thank you for supporting me for that long. I will update about the trades I have done here in a few minutes.

Thanks mate for your comment. I always try to help others because if I help others, God will help me.
    yes when we help others God will help us,but when i first join the forum one of the first post i read was your and i was scary of you but you seems to be nice than that post.
    @Cumil
    long time friend,glad you're making profit alongside Toxic,what a man can do a woman can also do. Lol

13. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     

you're welcome
    amien.... My profit is still running until 200pips, and the target 250 pips, .. so tonight we get great results

good luck

@Cumil
    long time friend,glad you're making profit alongside Toxic,what a man can do a woman can also do. Lol
    seadoffx, I am still your friend, and I am always with you also, Thank for your motivation..
    do not worry, I will be trading with a safe, a lot of the contestants are falling tonight,....
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (07-07-2011)

15. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yes when we help others God will help us,but when i first join the forum one of the first post i read was your and i was scary of you but you seems to be nice than that post.
    @Cumil
    Hahaha no worries mate. No need to get scared. I am very friendly lol. May be the post you read at first was because some one was violating the rules even after a few warnings or something like that.

If some one follows the rules and seriously want to share something he has learnt or even is a newbie learner, I am good with him always and always try to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by cumil     
    you're welcome
    amien.... My profit is still running until 200pips, and the target 250 pips, .. so tonight we get great results

good luck
    Hehehe great. Best of luck on your trades and be careful of scary market moves.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (07-07-2011)

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 3