281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default #10th Order

#10th Order:

Type: Sell Stop

Pair: EURUSD

Lot: 20

Prize: 1.3581

Reason: Eur/Usd now trading at 1.3595 i i notice after good bullish trend now pull back with three black cows bearish candle. RSI also pull back from 70 level and of course EMA indicate down trend. but i want to confirm down trend by breakout trend line that why i place pending order.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

close this trade for bullish movement.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

i did close my gbpjpy and udjpy trade because of against trend. i notice that every jpy related pair like gbpjpy, usdjpy and eurjpy going up and that's why i take this decision.

also a high impact news release for usd today and if this news come positive then it may also cause of my over 1000 loss.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon has much to be proud of darksaimon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1853 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,166 Times in 1,106 Posts

i am watching you order and strategy. i think this really a effective strategy. i am following your strategy in my demo account. i am not in contest. i find a good result in the demo. i think also the repaint indicator is not necessary for your strategy. other wise rest of thing is ok.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darksaimon For This Useful Post:

saifabir001 (12-04-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

saifabir001 will become famous soon enough saifabir001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darksaimon     
      i am watching you order and strategy. i think this really a effective strategy. i am following your strategy in my demo account. i am not in contest. i find a good result in the demo. i think also the repaint indicator is not necessary for your strategy. other wise rest of thing is ok.
      it's really make me happy that some one follow my trade on his demo account and find my strategy effective.

and i want to inform you that i am not using any repaint indicator .

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2013 at 10:39 PM ----------

I notice that EURUSD keep continue upper trend and that why i place a buy stop order @ 1.3610 and with 20 lot cause i want to keep my account safe from much loss.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by saifabir001     
      I notice that EURUSD keep continue upper trend and that why i place a buy stop order @ 1.3610 and with 20 lot cause i want to keep my account safe from much loss.
      Order fill up and running.

close EURGBP deal with 106$ profit and the reason is since i open this trade not much effect on my trade so i close this deal.

since i open trade on gbpchf pair i notice that this pair move slowly and now it's trading under the daily pivot level and near daily support level 1 with 2 bearish candle and that why i think it will be much better to keep this position live. and should not forget that market can his trend and can kill all of our profit. so i set trialling stop loss @.4802 to protect my profit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

#11 Order:

Type: Sell

Pair: EURUSD

Lot: 50

Prize: 1.3559

Reason: based on USD news i place this order using high lot. i am made little profit at first 4 day which is not enough to win this contest so i take this risk.

Spoiler Spoiler:

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-05-2013 at 08:04 PM ----------

close my two order in profit one in gbpchf (sell) and other is eurusd (buy) to make some free margin. since i break the strategy rules to gain more i experience that i have huge loss in my account for this greedy.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,469 Times in 5,583 Posts

Thread closed as your equity is too low to trade anymore.

Thread closed!

Page 2 of 2 1 2