from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8450590 Trade Using CSR technique by Espirit

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

espirit is on a distinguished road espirit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8450590 Trade Using CSR technique by Espirit

Hi Guys..

Following are my account details:

Account number: 8450590
    Investor Password: l4zmhdv
    Account Name: norazua
    Server: InstaForex-Demo.com
    Initial Deposit: 5000$
    Leverage: 1:100

My Trading Style :

Im using the CSR technique thats im learning from my friends, warzone.. The entry criteria in CSR is, entry when the price do 2nd and 3rd retest on support become resisten (SBR) or Resistant become support ( RBS ). The pair i wish to trade is EURUSD and GBPUSD only..

Hopefully this will make my trade improve. wish me luck....
    Last edited by espirit; 04-07-2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to put Pair to trade..

2. 2 users say Thank You to espirit for this useful post.

mhassan (08-07-2011), pivot-trader (05-07-2011)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    im now open sell on eu. its looks the price will going to 1.4478.. maybe, the 2nd retest will happen..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to espirit for this useful post.

mhassan (08-07-2011), pivot-trader (05-07-2011)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 GURU
    Ex-Moderator
    I am:
    ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7409 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by espirit     
    Hi Guys..

Following are my account details:

Account number: 8450590
    Investor Password: l4zmhdv
    Account Name: norazua
    Server: InstaForex-Demo.com
    Initial Deposit: 5000$
    Leverage: 1:100

My Trading Style :

Im using the CSR technique thats im learning from my friends, warzone.. The entry criteria in CSR is, entry when the price do 2nd and 3rd retest on support become resisten (SBR) or Resistant become support ( RBS ). The pair i wish to trade is EURUSD and GBPUSD only..

Hopefully this will make my trade improve. wish me luck....
    Please, don't forget to register your fx demo account @ MT5 monitoring.
    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockwalker     
    Please, don't forget to register your fx demo account @ MT5 monitoring.
    thanks sir for remind me...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Now, im open sell For EURUSD. Its looks the pattern are still not completed for head and shoulder at TF 1H. My target area is 1.4465...

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    In TF 30 Minute.. Looks the price trying break the resisten for the 4th times.. and ill take this chance to enter the short.. and TP at 1.4465

9. The Following User Says Thank You to espirit For This Useful Post:

goldeneyes (05-07-2011)

10. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    But, for the major trends, EURUSD looks still in up side movement. On TF4H. if the price failed to break support area 1.4440/1.4400, it may have a chance for EURUSD to continue up until 1.4572.. If this happen, the best price to open buy at area 1.4445/20

11. The Following User Says Thank You to espirit For This Useful Post:

standgunz (06-07-2011)

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Now, im seeing on GOLD.. Looks we have an oppertunity to sell it for while.. Maybe, this a chance to get 800pips until friday... maybe.. Do not forget to put SL 1000pips ot it.

13. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    For EURUSD, my post already closed... Now, im going to enter BUY eurusd with 3 lots for the first position EURUSD. With 1st TP 1.4500, and second TP for 1.4550.

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EURUSD, im opened at 1.4447.... TP area 1.4500... SL 100pips..

Page 1 of 2 1 2