• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: How to ovoid connection problem in meta trader 4?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Still in my trading career i never found connection problem in the meta trader 4 trading platform so i surity you have an internet connection problem or you have getting low internet speed in kbs or low more than this improve it and do trading again.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7017     
      hi everyone i am getting connection fail problem in meta trader 4 my internet connection is some what ok (750kbps)................
      even though i am getting connection problem..........................

and how to ovoid the promblem.................
      well I have a solution, go to tool>options> and maximum bars in history should be 20000 value, and maximum bars in charts should be of 10000 value. then I think it wil l be muh faster nest time and the connection fail problem with be solved.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

internet connection is one of the main instruments that we must use while trading forex. this is because during forex trading we have to use a good internet network to be able to connect to the forex market. if we use a bad internet connection signal, it will certainly affect the trading performance that we do. market movements will be very slow and disjointed so that it will interfere with the analysis process and our position.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Tunaj3108 will become famous soon enough Tunaj3108's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am using a modem with my trading platform, and I am not seeing any disconnection issue, though some time it occurs and I consider it as normal. I am using 1mbps speed. Before using modem, I was using broadband line, and while using that I was facing this disconnection issue, so I also think you should prefer modem in terms of trading, and also a dedicating pc and internet connection is good, where any other data consuming app is not running in background, that will ensure much fluent running of your trading platform.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,760 Times in 2,420 Posts

Obviously, there might be severall reasons to this, but before we make any assumptions and try to find out what's the reason for MT4 losing connection to broker server, let's look at 5 possible solutions to solve this problem.
      What we are trying to do now is to reestablish a connection to the broker server.
      Iwill assume that you were logged in and the connection was fine some time ago, but then you found iti disconnected. Obviously, if you are noti logged into your MT4 account you will also see this "No connection" message, which means you simply need to connect to your account from the top menu by going to "File-> Login to Trade Account".

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Even I have good smartphone device but the device speed should be 1mb/sec to achieve good speed and purposefull use

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

That's needed high quality of laptop iPhone or Android device of Good processor as like 2.5 for smooth run

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

That's needed high quality of laptop iPhone or Android device of Good processor as like 2.5 for smooth run

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ya i faces this problem lot of time specially at the time of big news is released i am trying to find solutions for that but i didnt get it may be mt4 commonly use platform lot of trader use it for trading so that i think we get problems Bloomberg's platforms is world best platform for trading but it is very expensive for trader

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,119 Posts

My dear friends I have not face any type of connection problem in metatrader for because it is the most easy way to connect it in slow connections also.
      But, if you face any type of issue then you must have need to check your proxy setting because sometime when our proxy setting is not right by the administrator rules then it become the cause of running many softwares which access your internet data.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2