from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 1355406 - Chart and Candle Jet Pistol Strategy

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

vhajar will become famous soon enough vhajar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1355406 - Chart and Candle Jet Pistol Strategy

Hi friends.
    first, I will introduce myself, because I am a new member on this forum. my name is vhajar and I am the beginner trader in this business. for more, please look at my profile page or visit my SNS page on www.facebook.com/siidragoonshinobee , if you want to be friends please add me.

Following are my account details :

Account number : 1355406
    Investor Password : hpg8uhu
    Account Name : vhajar
    Server : InstaForex-Demo.com
    Initial Deposit : 5000$
    Leverage : 1:100

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 11 users say Thank You to vhajar for this useful post.

Abimanyu (09-07-2011), alwi (10-07-2011), cumil (10-07-2011), goldeneyes (10-07-2011), mhassan (10-07-2011), moleh999 (10-07-2011), pinpin (10-07-2011), pipsdragon (09-07-2011), pivot-trader (09-07-2011), silverfox (10-07-2011), skytrader (09-07-2011)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default THE STRATEGY

Accordance with the title of this thread, I only use candlestick pattern and chart patterns. For an explanation, I include an example below.

CANDLESTICKPATTERN

- BULLISH CANDLESTICK PATTERN

How it Work :

- BEARISH CANDLESTICK PATTERN

How It work :

Note : I use Candlestick pattern to determine SnR and enter the market.

CHARTPATTERN

This is one example of Chartpattern :

- SIMMETRYCAL TRIANGLE

How it Works :

note : I use Chart pattern to determine SnR of the trend in big time frame.

For Support my Strategy i used "DAILY PIVOT POINT" and "TREND LINE" too.

- How Daily Pivot Point Work :

- How Trendline Work :

Oke, just it my tool to analyze the market. i hope you like my strategy.

If you interest with my strategy below is usefull link to learn them :
    - Candlestick pattern : http://www.stockcharts.com/school/do...stick_pattern_
    - Chart Pattern : http://www.stockcharts.com/help/doku...chart_patterns

- Daily Pivot Point : http://www.***********.com/markets/p...2010040848154/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 8 users say Thank You to vhajar for this useful post.

blackprince4u (09-07-2011), Jolia (09-07-2011), mjomha (09-07-2011), pinpin (10-07-2011), pipsdragon (09-07-2011), pivot-trader (09-07-2011), silverfox (10-07-2011), skytrader (09-07-2011)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default The Money Management

Because I'm late to join this contest, then the result I get is not too large. These are the details of my money management :

Volume Trading : 12.6
    Risk : 5% of capital
    Take Profit : 20 pips
    Stop Loss : 20 pips + Spread
    Max posisition : 2 each day.

So, with that MM i can get $2520 if all my posisition is win.
    But I made the assumption that I could only win the trade as much as 5 times. so maybe I can be able to profit at the end of the contest amounted to $ 1,260.

6. 6 users say Thank You to vhajar for this useful post.

cumil (09-07-2011), pinpin (10-07-2011), pipsdragon (09-07-2011), pivot-trader (09-07-2011), silverfox (10-07-2011), skytrader (09-07-2011)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vhajar     
    Because I'm late to join this contest, then the result I get is not too large. These are the details of my money management :

Volume Trading : 12.6
    Risk : 5% of capital
    Take Profit : 20 pips
    Stop Loss : 20 pips + Spread
    Max posisition : 2 each day.

So, with that MM i can get $2520 if all my posisition is win.
    But I made the assumption that I could only win the trade as much as 5 times. so maybe I can be able to profit at the end of the contest amounted to $ 1,260.
    Simple and effective strategy.There is still one week left so you can still do it because you have more balance than some of the traders who lost most of their money already(like me).
    So Best of luck.
    Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u     
    Simple and effective strategy.There is still one week left so you can still do it because you have more balance than some of the traders who lost most of their money already(like me).
    So Best of luck.
    Thanks for support. i will do all the best. i will trading carefull too minimalizing my balance going minus.

9. 2 users say Thank You to vhajar for this useful post.

pinpin (10-07-2011), pipsdragon (10-07-2011)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

skytrader is on a distinguished road skytrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vhajar     
    Accordance with the title of this thread, I only use candlestick pattern and chart patterns. For an explanation, I include an example below.

CANDLESTICKPATTERN

- BULLISH CANDLESTICK PATTERN

How it Work :

- BEARISH CANDLESTICK PATTERN

How It work :

Note : I use Candlestick pattern to determine SnR and enter the market.

CHARTPATTERN

This is one example of Chartpattern :

- SIMMETRYCAL TRIANGLE

How it Works :

note : I use Chart pattern to determine SnR of the trend in big time frame.

For Support my Strategy i used "DAILY PIVOT POINT" and "TREND LINE" too.

- How Daily Pivot Point Work :

- How Trendline Work :

Oke, just it my tool to analyze the market. i hope you like my strategy.

If you interest with my strategy below is usefull link to learn them :
    - Candlestick pattern : http://www.stockcharts.com/school/do...stick_pattern_
    - Chart Pattern : http://www.stockcharts.com/help/doku...chart_patterns

- Daily Pivot Point : http://www.***********.com/markets/p...2010040848154/
    look as profressional trader strategy because not use indicators to analyze the markt movement. good luck and be the winner.

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

mjomha is on a distinguished road mjomha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Interesting strategy.

I've bookmarked this thread those candlestick patterns are very useful I was not aware existed.

I wanted to ask those candlestick patterns only related to the daily Timeframe? Can they be used on others like 1M, 5M, 1H?

Thanks and good luck!

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mjomha     
    Interesting strategy.

I've bookmarked this thread those candlestick patterns are very useful I was not aware existed.

I wanted to ask those candlestick patterns only related to the daily Timeframe? Can they be used on others like 1M, 5M, 1H?

Thanks and good luck!
    yea, candlestick pattern also can be used on smaller time frame like H1 and M15. but in small tim frame candlestick pattern ussualy give false signal. for me, H1 time frame is used to enter the market.

13. 4 users say Thank You to vhajar for this useful post.

pinpin (10-07-2011), pipsdragon (09-07-2011), pivot-trader (09-07-2011), skytrader (09-07-2011)

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default EUR/USD next week movement prediction

please look this :

that is EUR/USD in Daily Time frame. my prediction is price will countinuesly Simmetrycal triangle. The result Non Farm Payroll also support my prediction. Now, i wait bullish reversal candlestick pattern appear.

note : i am sorry the screenshot is too small because i have been trading use MT4 mobile.

15. 4 users say Thank You to vhajar for this useful post.

pipsdragon (10-07-2011), pivot-trader (10-07-2011), silverfox (10-07-2011), skytrader (10-07-2011)

16. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default My Account Monitoring

Oke guys, this is my account monitoring :

https://www.mt5.com/monitoring/user/1355406

17. 3 users say Thank You to vhajar for this useful post.

pinpin (10-07-2011), pipsdragon (10-07-2011), skytrader (10-07-2011)

Page 1 of 2 1 2