Thread: Can we use two indicators?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is possible to get several indicators for trading , but good traders must know that only the results are important in trading . It is possible to use indicators that do not work every day , but with one good indicator , it is allowed to get good results on the long term . For example , many traders use about 5 indicators , but some could use one and get big results and lots of profits with those systems , that is why traders should be focused on the additionnal profits on the forex markets .

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most indicators based system or mechanical trading styles use multiple indicators usually starting with 2 and can be more depending on the system. It is a combination of lagging and leading indicators along with various other data indicators to create a signal that can be as perfect as possible. This does work for some and might not work for others.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course you can use two indicators. I personally believe using indicators is similar to playing games, it might be awkward at first, but you will soon get used to it, and with more practice become a professional at using them.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
      can we use two indicators...? is anyone know if you use two indicator at the same time then what will be the next to happened....!
      There are no limitations to the amount of indicators you can use. If you want, you can avoid them, but if you want, you can use however much you want. My only advice is to learn about one indicator first before you try next or start combining indicators.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I myself use two indicators, namely moving average and macd. I use moving average for a general direction of the trend and macd to find divergences or overbought and oversold areas which goes well with the moving average.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I use price action but when I started trading, I used indicators based trading systems. I tried dozens of trading systems that were available in the internet. Most didn't work for me, but some did work and I made progress in my trading from them.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we can use more than one indicator, we can even combine many indicators if the indicator can help us in analyzing forex market movements. I use 6 indicators to observe forex market movements. with the help of these 6 indicators, I was really looking for it to be able to start entering the forex market. I strengthen the level of carefulness to be able to get the most appropriate and accurate signal.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

eTraderState will become famous soon enough eTraderState will become famous soon enough eTraderState's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can use as much indicators if you want but remember that mt4 indicators not tell about exact future of any market these indicators are based on statistical programming indicators use historical data of market and just they assume the future trend and direction of market which may prove accurate and not depends upon on market scenario using many indicators may make you confused understanding market actual picture because all indicators will show you different picture of market

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ha kyu nahi maine to 2 moving average ke conbination indicator results dekha hai bahut acha result hai uska sath hi sath agar ham agar ham moving average ke sath dusare kisi indicator ko use kare to ye bhi behtar hai like MACD RSI etc

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,705 Times in 1,988 Posts

I think that using more than one indicator also needs a strategy. The indicators used must of course support each other and have their respective functions. And to open a position, it should be awaited until the signals of the two indicators appear and confirm each other. And keep in mind that every trader is always looking for a good combination of indicators 2 or more to get a tool that matches his trading style and of course all of them to get maximum profit.

Examples of Combinations of 2 Indicators are:
      Moving average which is basically a trend indicator, then combined with stochastic which is an oscillator to determine momentum or timing when to buy or sell.

So, the benefits that we can take from these two combinations are to know the trend and buy/sell at the right time to that trend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6