from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 10 of 11 ... 5 8 9 10 11

Thread: Why Pakistani Traders low in earning?

1. #91 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:

AtiroxPk is on a distinguished road AtiroxPk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

ITS totaly wrong post or very negative views about traders, trading not depend on any country, its depend on your knowledge, your analysis, your forecast, your trading experience, every country have every type traders, successful or losers,, pro traders or new traders, i think you just says this, due to your lack of knowledge, kindly appreciate to others, this form for learning,

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #92 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    291 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 1,604 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think it's your speculations or you have just supposed that Pakistani traders usually losers in Forex trading. In fact market didn't recognize that from where you are.... ☺️. If you trade well, your analysis and prediction good and more worthy you have control over your emotions. You will earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #93 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Not sure where you got that idea from. I think most of the people in the market lose money so it doesn't depend on where you come from. I think whats more important is how good you are at the market. Did you get these statistics from a website or just heard from your friends? I had a few friends who were doing good and they were from Pakistan too. So not sure if your statistics are correct or not.

4. #94 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Hameed2992 has a spectacular aura about Hameed2992 has a spectacular aura about Hameed2992's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
    What is the reason behind low earning of pakistani traders is this is because of their low accuracy in trade or they isn't understand trade of forex till now please friends comments.......!
    Well that's not right I know many people from Pakistan who are trading and they made a lot of profit but they cannot show their self making money but it is true that lots of traders from Pakistan are earning very well. Trading is becoming highest earning method in Pakistan.
    How can you say that Pakistan traders are low in earning?

Reason !!!

Dollar is not Pakistani currency and if we compare the dollar with Pakistani currency its almost 1 ratio 170.
    So there is a huge gap between these two currencies. This is effect to which Pakistani traders are less in earning just because of their low capital amount in their account although there are some big traders they have heavy amounts in their accounts and their trade with their standards but the majority of the traders start with their Low capital amount in their accounts and they start trading with micro lots then they will go for mani lots and the time will come when they start trading with standards lots.

5. #95 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think its more about a person rather than their nationality. I know people from Pakistan in this industry. Some are very intelligent and do well and some are not that good and loose money. I think being profitable is directly proportional to how disciplined you are, how much experience you have and how much you can control your temptations. If you are good at that, you will succeed and if you are not, you won't. Country of nationality doesn't play a direct role in your performance.

6. #96 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I think its more about a person rather than their nationality. I know people from Pakistan in this industry. Some are very intelligent and do well and some are not that good and loose money. I think being profitable is directly proportional to how disciplined you are, how much experience you have and how much you can control your temptations. If you are good at that, you will succeed and if you are not, you won't. Country of nationality doesn't play a direct role in your performance.
    Yeah Greta. Other than Discipline, they need long term commitment, perseverance and tenacity without which any trader looses money. But even keep all of these aside, I have actually seen people from Pakistan who are good at trading. I knew one of the guys who was making a few hundred dollars consistently for almost 4 to 6 months. Although his capital was also huge (About 20 thousand USD), but still, it was consistent profit.

7. #97 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think that isn't true. Pakistani traders are just like any other country's traders and they earn/loose just like traders from any other country in the world. Its not that where you are born, changes how you trade. It just depends upon your personality, discipline and how consistent you are, not where you are from. I think its just that they don't show off in public forums so we don't hear about them much.

8. #98 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    I think that isn't true. Pakistani traders are just like any other country's traders and they earn/loose just like traders from any other country in the world. Its not that where you are born, changes how you trade. It just depends upon your personality, discipline and how consistent you are, not where you are from. I think its just that they don't show off in public forums so we don't hear about them much.
    I completely agree with you. I don't know why people give preference to where they were born. They didn't choose it and I don't think it makes them a good or a bad trader. I know environment shapes our decision making and how we perceive the world but it all comes down to individual personalities and how good we are, which determines how successful we become.

9. #99 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Faheemqasim555 will become famous soon enough Faheemqasim555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default It is not true.

Dear friends how are you? I am fine I think you all will be good. Dear friend it is not true that Pakistani traders are low in learning. I know a lot of Pakistani traders who are earning big money from forex trading. They have their institutions for training of forex trading for new persons. They have upto date technical and fundamental analysis of all currency pairs, indices and Gold. They help new people's to learn forex trading.

10. #100 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Faheemqasim555     
    Dear friends how are you? I am fine I think you all will be good. Dear friend it is not true that Pakistani traders are low in learning. I know a lot of Pakistani traders who are earning big money from forex trading. They have their institutions for training of forex trading for new persons. They have upto date technical and fundamental analysis of all currency pairs, indices and Gold. They help new people's to learn forex trading.
    Yeah very true. Last time I checked when I was in Karachi, there were a few seminars running on educating people on how to trade in the currency market. I think one of them was also sponsored by IFX and included local traders who were doing pretty well in terms of their trading. The idea was to show people how to do it and also to encourage them to sign up with IFX. I don't think that traders there aren't doing well.

Reply to thread
Page 10 of 11 ... 5 8 9 10 11

Subscribed to this Thread : 2