• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Why Pakistani Traders low in earning?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,215 Times in 625 Posts

As time pass and internet is getting cheaper in countries like Pakistan, more and more users getting involved searching online work those who are well educated and know the dynamics of currencies always turn their faces towards trading and those who are good in technical skills always go for freelancing. So its really hard to say that Pakistani are not good traders .
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
      What is the reason behind low earning of pakistani traders is this is because of their low accuracy in trade or they isn't understand trade of forex till now please friends comments.......!
      Dear Fellow Trader mussawer143. As far as i know about the statement which you have given is really true but its not just restricted to only one country Pakistan but it comes true for almost all the countries traders. Because Forex trading is not just a simple business which any one without experience can do. Its the tough business in the world with an ease to carry online. But it could be done profitably only when you have enough knowledge and experience. Most of the new traders are the looser as they think Forex as the easy business. No doubt its the most profitable business if trader knows it well and remains aware of the market conditions, news and events. But it takes very long period of time to be a good trader.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion, who ever starts trading forex has a preexisting concept that they will become rich within a short period of time. This is also true for Pakistani traders. Due to this belief, they always over risk their accounts and end up either in loss or blow up their accounts. Only a small percentage ends up being profitable and most of the profitable ones have small levels of earning.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Earie for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
      What is the reason behind low earning of pakistani traders is this is because of their low accuracy in trade or they isn't understand trade of forex till now please friends comments.......!
      The main reason I think is most of the Pakistani traders think that trading is gambling and risky they actually do gamble just trying every time to double or triple their deposited money thus they loss and leave forex for the one who dont leave trading got scared and try to trade on minimum lot size with minimum deposit every time. Where I think for trading and good earning you atleast have 500$ in your account and experience of 6 month.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twouch For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twouch     
      The main reason I think is most of the Pakistani traders think that trading is gambling and risky they actually do gamble just trying every time to double or triple their deposited money thus they loss and leave forex for the one who dont leave trading got scared and try to trade on minimum lot size with minimum deposit every time. Where I think for trading and good earning you atleast have 500$ in your account and experience of 6 month.
      The amount of money you need to trade well doesn't need to be fixed at 500 USD. It can even be lower than that. It all depends upon what you are trying to achieve. If your target is to make 30 USD a month, you can do that with 500 USD or even less but if its something like you want to make more than a 100 USD a month, you will need a lot of money. Same goes with the amount of experience one should have. Six months is way too short. Even after years, people struggle to do well but there are some, who do well after a couple of months. It all comes down to how well disciplined, a person is.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346 is a glorious beacon of light AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of of traders who belongs from Pakistan, are very successful traders, so i can not agree with you, success in trading depends on your strategies, your trading knowledge and experience nor any country. If you have proper knowledge and experience than it's not matter, which is your country? You should be became a successful trader.

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9