• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Why Pakistani Traders low in earning?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

saeed abbasi is a name known to all saeed abbasi is a name known to all saeed abbasi is a name known to all saeed abbasi is a name known to all saeed abbasi is a name known to all saeed abbasi is a name known to all saeed abbasi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      930 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not necessary that Pakistani trader only low accuracy of earning.Forex rules are for every one who trades in it.its depend on trader that how experience they get and use it on live account.Maybe Pakistani trader who have less patience and that's why they are in loss.But i don't think that if trader first make good trading experience in Forex and then start earning and never find any short cut then they can easily make good profit although they are Pakistani or other country trader.
      Thanks Is The Best Way To Appreciate My Efforts & Knowledge That I Provided To You

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Now why would you say that ??

Honestly i would not agree with you , there are so many traders from Pakistan that are professionals many of them you can find here on this forum as well , Like Mr Toxic he is excellent and besides he has some 6 years of experience as well, so there you go you dont need to go to any where else you will find them here on this forum ...

further i can quote so many of other as well , and one thing more if you are not getting profit dont think that every trader would be the same ok .

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

Bao Long (12-09-2013), Humza (12-09-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      Now why would you say that ??

Honestly i would not agree with you , there are so many traders from Pakistan that are professionals many of them you can find here on this forum as well , Like Mr Toxic he is excellent and besides he has some 6 years of experience as well, so there you go you dont need to go to any where else you will find them here on this forum ...

further i can quote so many of other as well , and one thing more if you are not getting profit dont think that every trader would be the same ok .
      Oh. so Mister Toxic is experienced trader too beside super moderator in here huh .. ?

Thanks for the info as I didn't know about that.

But I say his similar strategy like mine using Bollinger Bands and RSI even though I have left that strategy for now.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Black Mamba (12-09-2013), Humza (12-10-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Oh. so Mister Toxic is experienced trader too beside super moderator in here huh .. ?

Thanks for the info as I didn't know about that.

But I say his similar strategy like mine using Bollinger Bands and RSI even though I have left that strategy for now.
      Yes friend he is experienced trader he has got lots of experience in this field you can discuss anything with him and he will answer you , and talking about bollinger bands and Rsi both are great and older methods of trading i dont know much about his strategy never discussed this with him ,

But see every strategy is good if you are making profits with it , at the end of the day our goal is making profit , even if you get profit with simple moving average just stick to it and dont listen to the rumors ...!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (12-09-2013)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

waheedshaikh is an unknown quantity at this point waheedshaikh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think its blame on Pakistan's viewer...every talent is available in Pakistan its show without saying and no argue to do i have OK...i am Pakistani i have believe on my self my Pakistan and our Pakistani but the problem is only trading with forex market isn't easy thats it,

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Lonely

bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,056 Times in 888 Posts

yes, honestly speaking, there are less forex traders in Pakistan who are making profit with forex trading..it is because forex is not so popular till now in Pakistan and most of the people are unaware of forex trading...now Instaforex has some agent in Pakistan in few cities, but still it needs more time that more people will learn profit and make a good profit with it...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bangash4u     
      yes, honestly speaking, there are less forex traders in Pakistan who are making profit with forex trading..it is because forex is not so popular till now in Pakistan and most of the people are unaware of forex trading...now Instaforex has some agent in Pakistan in few cities, but still it needs more time that more people will learn profit and make a good profit with it...
      But there are so many members in here from Pakistan.

i think in most countries peoples still don't know a lot about Forex Trading but it doesn't mean that those countries are included in country with no interest or know about Forex trading and there are always good traders in all countries.

Most peoples in my country don't know Forex Trading but there are some great traders in here like indrafx.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

mussawer143 is on a distinguished road mussawer143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear i don't say that there lack of talent in pakistan i just saying that there is lack or knowledge in trade in forex we already know there are so many scams has happened with people they don't believe in online earning system now a day...and people of the pakistan are till illiterate so many peoples there are majority of people but in other countries there is minority of illiteracy....
      Quote Originally Posted by waheedshaikh     
      i think its blame on Pakistan's viewer...every talent is available in Pakistan its show without saying and no argue to do i have OK...i am Pakistani i have believe on my self my Pakistan and our Pakistani but the problem is only trading with forex market isn't easy thats it,

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

faisalppic is an unknown quantity at this point faisalppic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes currency ishuu is also but there i want to tell you in pakistan majority of banking system is join with forex and they are taking profit but they are not expand this business in our nation

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mussawer143     
      What is the reason behind low earning of pakistani traders is this is because of their low accuracy in trade or they isn't understand trade of forex till now please friends comments.......!
      how can you say that the low earning is only for Pakistani traders ? i think all the traders in the world have low earning problem. and most of the traders have loss problem. so, do not conclude by a small sample. you should make a bigger survey.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...