• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Fxpower's thread

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,642 Times in 8,480 Posts

Default Fxpower's thread

This thread is a continuation of the conversation held in the contest thread of our member here:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...gzag-indicator

Please use this thread as you see fit.

Thank you.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (12-06-2013), bidyut (12-06-2013), kissshore (12-06-2013), NikitaBelle (12-10-2013), Toxic (12-06-2013)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,469 Times in 5,583 Posts

Since the thread in which these posts were made was a contest thread, these posts didn't look good there. So I am moving them all here:
      Quote Originally Posted by fxpower     
      This is a thread of good informer not trader ,i advise you to buy a domain name and start your journey as a hard working informer .sorry but you don't have much luck on forex
      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Ohhh...the mighty Soros...has just visited my thread,lol.
      Thanks for visiting my thread dear...thanks for your opinion...lol
      Are you getting bored counting millions of dollar profits from your trading that is why you decided to visit a newbie's thread...lol
      Thanks for your opinion dear...you maybe right...I have not much luck in trading
      Don't worry...forex trading is just my hobby....
      I maybe not earning thousand profit yet but I enjoyed forex so much and no matter what you say...you can never tamper my enthusiasm in trading....lol
      ....Now go back to your castle and count your million profits again...hehehe,and please don't disturb me because am so busy trying to navigate my account away from Margin Call,lol
      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Look whose deciding what NikitaBelle should do She is 3 times older than you on our forum and is the top poster here. Its better if you keep your discouraging advises with you.

Have you seen her trades, she is still in slight profit. Even if someone is loosing or isn't a good trader, you shouldn't discourage him like that straight away. It demoralizes them. Moreover, this is a contest thread and everyone who is a member of MT5 Forum, no matter how bad a trader he is, is allowed to participate and share his skills. Traders learn from their mistakes and improve with the passage of time. So if you can't encourage someone, its better you shouldn't even discourage her with such a useless post.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

azmassi (12-06-2013), PhantomTrader79 (12-07-2013)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Next couple of posts:

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      Rally FX-1 winner She trade well, and all those who follow her know it

Hahahahahahha,, I can't help laughing that's exactly what you should say

In fact, I don't think his words will influence on Niki It's rather funny
      Quote Originally Posted by kissshore     
      He he he he..! Jolly..!

There is an idiom, Look before You Leap ..! It suits u ..!

Just now saw your Previous Contest Threads, Woo... What a Track Record..!

Just clam down and think by yourself, that you are really worth for the above comment..!

What about this contest, dude ..?

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

azmassi (12-11-2013), PhantomTrader79 (12-07-2013)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Followed by:
      Hehehehe....thanks for dropping by Mod Toxic...Mod Azmassi and Kissshore...lol

I never knew...Fxpower the mighty "Soros"would give my contest thread much of his attention and how dare he written those words like he already decided my fate that am never gonna be a real trader,lol*sigh*Duh...did I ever brag that am a successful trader...??? His words is not encouraging enough...looks like an insult to me...I work so hard for my account not to get margin call even if am not a swing trader...lol. Okay I admit...probably my experience with swing trading is only in my demo account but never in real account because am a scalper...I maybe not a good swing trader...but am trying hard just like anybody else...it's just painful that some stranger would just drop by in your contest thread and pointedly tell you that you have no right to be a trader...can't he see that all the contestant are working hard and trying their best not to margin call their account...and they don't want some stranger to just drop by, criticize and tell them they are not worth to be a trader...

To Fxpower...if you are reading this....why don't you join the contest dear and show us what you got...come on....from the way you have written your "encouragement" to me I presumed you are an expert trader and earning million profits already...why don't you open a thread in this wonderful forum and teach newbies how to earn millions of profits....lol. Maybe that way you will sound convincing to me...you might earn my respect....lol...come on join the contest dude and show us what you got....that is a challenge for you to show us how good you are....!!!

How about a dare Fxpower....? Join this contest...do your best to become the first prize winner with out getting your contest account Margin Call even once and with out breaking all the rules...and if you can do that...I will allow you to send me one insult message per day in my inbox and I will gladly read it everyday with out ever complaining...but there is one catch if you lose in this contest...you shall never insult any traders ability in trading ever again even if that trader is the worst kind...ok? I repeat....you should never insult any trader in this forum ever again...It's enough that I am the first one who is lucky enough to receive your insult...ok? Please do not visit anybody's contest thread and comment like they are the worst trader and you are the best...okay?

We are waiting for your participation in this contest....Fxpower...!!!
      Do you want to know my conditions [for protecting the system] to show you my performance ?
      Okay...so what is your condition....? Let see if we can come to terms...*sigh*am so very sleepy now...but I will wait for your reply...so what is your condition...bring it on...am waiting before am going to sleep on my keyboard....hehehe

Btw. why did you write that message to me...it sounds like an insult to me? Don't you know that this contest is hard enough and am doing my best and yet you just read my contest thread like it is a trash work and profile me already like I am not fit to be a trader? You cause me pain....

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Continued:
      About the comments of the mods ,i can say that ''If you want to test a professional trader ,you need to have the MOney needed for this test '' i don't waste my time .The test will be in a thread opening in the forum with my conditions to protect the system and i will prove that i am the owner of the account every minute if you want that

PS : Money after the test
      Ohhh great....lol. So this is all about the continuation of your private messages to me before...I told you already my answer in my private message to you. Lets not make it public alright....lol. You should have private message me again and not say anything hurtful here in my thread contest like I have no skill to be trader....lol and you are better than me...okay if this makes you happy...."I admit am a loser trader but I never give up trying everyday because am a fighter..." hope that makes you happy....

"Money after the test....???" Is this your challenge to me? How about this.....if you are really a skilled trader....it's not too late yet to join this contest and grab the first prize for your self...it's $600 first prize bro...come on....with your skill and this capital you can grow this account in to bigger account. Now is your chance to prove to us how good is your system....lol...but to get the prize you have to compete first with the best traders in this contest and here is the monitoring link of the progress of this contest...click here. And for your safety...read the contest rules a million times...lol. Goodluck bro...!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      We don't have the money to waste on checking your trading performance. Even if you are a good trader, you should not post such a comment in anyone's thread. And its better you don't ask others to invest with you. That's prohibited here. You already got one serious warning from me a week back and I think you haven't forgot it yet and still you came up here insulting our most senior member. Its her courtesy that you are still alive here. Be careful. I am watching you pretty closely

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Last one from the thread:
      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      okay, so now you are barging into someone else's thread and said what you said. you are this great trader and you have this great trading system that you protect.
      but what confuse me is... what are you doing in a forum that only host small traders? shouldn't you be doing something greater than hanging out with us here?
      i mean like making news in bloomberg about your great trading performance or make a website with paid membership or compete on another contests or anything else. i'm pretty sure you'll make a hell lot of cash from those activity, yes?

so why here?

there's a lot of thing that you can do to prove that you can trade well without giving out your trading system. for instance, you can take a video shot of you while you open your real trading account day by day and do it on your own thread in the trading signal section. of course, you don't have to give your signal just post a vid shot of your success, kinda like trading journal to brag your skills.

how's that? still want to prove your mighty-ness? come on... proof to the thousands of members here and you'll get many members who would be willing to invest in your pamm. a good idea, yes?

you said:

'If you want to test a professional trader ,you need to have the MOney needed for this test ''

well... that's too bad because i've seen REAL, GREAT TRADERS who proved themselves to be what they are. they don't just say things you know... they SHOW IT in your face. as i said before... there are members in this forum that keep a low profile of themselves but they are making killer dollars day in and day out. they don't show it in forums but at least they dared to meet other members in real life. i am tempted to show you their trading result but i'm afraid you'd get a heart attack after seeing them heck, i even already showed one screenshot in this forum and the trader even didn't blur his name like other people but i blur it for security reason. that's what i call REAL.

money after the test? hahaha... the great traders that i've seen...they don't need my petty money because they can really make much more FROM THEIR OWN MONEY. if you want to sell your system do it somewhere else like in advertising section for example.

so what about you? FX 1 Rally winner? come on... that's a demo contest. show me something more concrete man! or have you seen our member fxtrader and Hera Wati? you will look like a fool compared to their trading performances. don't say that it's just luck because even if you are lucky you still need a solid trading strategy to achieve that kind of result. luck alone won't get you very far in forex, yes?

so what will it be? care to maintain your pride by showing us or will you just hide behind "i don't want to waste my time blah... blah... blah..."? if you hide, surely people will eventually understand that you're just another big mouth who can only brag without proof. like i said before if you want to sell your system do it somewhere else like in advertising section for example and not here in this thread.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fxpower will become famous soon enough fxpower's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1041 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ahhh...Mr. Fxpower...you can still join this contest...there still enough time to trade and earns profits....maybe you can be the first prize winner...
      I miss the market ,maybe i open real account and start trading using your trading system

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,149 Times in 7,466 Posts

I miss the market ,maybe i open real account and start trading using your trading system
      lolzzz...are you serious....???
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

azmassi (12-10-2013), PhantomTrader79 (12-10-2013), Toxic (12-11-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fxpower will become famous soon enough fxpower's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1041 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

lolzzz...are you serious....???
      I forget to complete the offer and take the 50k account with the professional system but i will open an account by myself

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,149 Times in 7,466 Posts

I forget to complete the offer and take the 50k account with the professional system but i will open an account by myself

Goodluck whatever system you are going to use in your trading....hope it will bring a lot of profits to you....!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

azmassi (12-10-2013), PhantomTrader79 (12-10-2013)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2