Reply to thread

Thread: EA profit stop request

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

gianfrancioschio is an unknown quantity at this point gianfrancioschio's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default EA profit stop request

Hi all,

I'm new in the world of Forex but I'm interested in the EA design and at the moment I'm just studying for learn some basic programming languages.
    I don't know if I'm in the right session but at the moment I'm looking for an EA which simply close the position when this get the fixed profit (not in PIPS). I have found some EA like this but they are all available only for MT4..is there some EA available for MT5 too? if not, someone could help me with some suggestion about how to make it?

thanks,
    Gian

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:
    ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2124 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EA is Expert Adviser. Mt4 trading software is the best for all trader. Forex is the best way to make more money from this platform. Many trader to use different trading strategy in Forex. Mt4 trading platform is very popular and many traders like it. EA about many trader use robot or copy of successful traders plan. Technical trading analysis then to take a good pip at trading graph. Do you catch 50 or 100 pips by own yourself trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread