• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Please help me to get actual choice

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

anisha0 will become famous soon enough anisha0 will become famous soon enough anisha0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Please help me to get actual choice

Hello, i have ever seen many copy forex trading. but don't do anymore. but i am interested to this. can you send me some choose to you that you use and the result is very good. you can also share the bad so i can avoid those. also include some additional data like how can i find and about the charge.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anisha0 For This Useful Post:

techman (05-05-2014)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Kateryna is an unknown quantity at this point Kateryna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello anisha, I've had the same situation like you, I"ve tried a couple of copy forex trading, also was trying to do trading by myself, but result was not good, then I found this copy system "CapitalGrowth" and you know till now I'm very happy with it.All details you can find here and also you can ask everything you are interesting in https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...dited-by-Toxic
      good luck

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

zedforex is on a distinguished road zedforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quite difficult to choose the best, especially regarding forex copy, because it relates to the way we imitate or extending their trading style. There are several consideration before deciding, as the techniques he uses, and whether the technique is risky or safe play!?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Tekasky is on a distinguished road Tekasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Do a research.

All the information's you needed for Forex copy and Pamm account is in your live account platform and as for recommending the best Forex trader to choose, you must look at the antecedent of the trader and core expertise that matches with your standard, certain individual has different standard so you look for the professional that soothes you from them all and strike a deal.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

cgull00 is on a distinguished road cgull00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

one more think you have to be carefull with ...some of the good traders may open lot of orders at the same buy or sell signal and let us say the your account couldn't handle all this orders at one time then he will drive your account to the edge and you may lose in his winning trade cause of margin call due to the great number of orders that he copy to your account while you don't have balance as much as he do ....
      Quote Originally Posted by anisha0     
      Hello, i have ever seen many copy forex trading. but don't do anymore. but i am interested to this. can you send me some choose to you that you use and the result is very good. you can also share the bad so i can avoid those. also include some additional data like how can i find and about the charge.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good idea is to compare equity and balance line...if there are big "red line valleys" that signal huge drawdowns and risky trading
      Invest with me

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Simply observe the different traders and find out the volume of trades that they take and how profitable those trades are. If you ascertain this over a period of one month then you can make your choice of trader to copy trades from.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Copy trade is good if we are trying to copy the right traders, if we copy the wrong traders we will end up losing all our hard earn money at once, so before copying any trader we should be sure that the person really understand this business and have the right knowledge and experience about it before we choose to copy the person trades.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anisha0     
      You just can easily modify any of copped trade about lots, SL/TP , Trailing or Sl/TP changes.. .

Its unlike a Fund Managers service .. that lock for the specified period ..
      In the terms it allows by the broker.. .

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy     
      Copy trade is good if we are trying to copy the right traders, if we copy the wrong traders we will end up losing all our hard earn money at once, so before copying any trader we should be sure that the person really understand this business and have the right knowledge and experience about it before we choose to copy the person trades.
      We can not observe by the only one trade of any trader.. . We have to acknowledge the forward tested stats and statement ..

It also impotent to judge first the signal provider or copper can also work with combine trade.. such as using signal provider as an conform indicator or the market predictor

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

ffx14 will become famous soon enough ffx14 will become famous soon enough ffx14's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I understand you are actually talking about forex copy trading, if I am right, please I will refer to www.instaforex.com website. They have this option available for people who are interested and I do not think there is any charge attached to it. I haven't done it before but you can find out yourself what is there.
      Click "Thanks" to appreciate my post if helpful! - Winners Never Quit - Cheers!!

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2