1. #11 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

zakariajacks is an unknown quantity at this point zakariajacks's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PAMM account is the best one, I think so. Comparatively low risks a'e involved in this style/state of business. Main task of the business is to find out the best traders & invest to them as a business's share partner for the certain time, usually 1 to 3 months where both are claimed for profit or loss, indeed. However, profit % / outcome is the higher as well.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

manik4485 is on a distinguished road manik4485's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For best selection you have to chose the trader whose strategy are almost similar to you. The details of the trader are shared in his profile and if you need any further more contact with them with specific question. In selection process prioritize the trader whose overall performance and trading strategy are strong and do not try to influence by lucrative offer.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

prakash104 is an unknown quantity at this point prakash104's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When choosing a PAMM trading account, follow the following things.
      1) Account drawdown must never exceed 30%.
      2) Consistent annual returns.
      3) Low risk trading systems.
      4) Don't put all your eggs in one basket.Diversify your money in many PAMM systems.
      More than anything, don't invest any money you cannot afford to lose in forex trading.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prakash104     
      4) Don't put all your eggs in one basket.Diversify your money in many PAMM systems.
      More than anything, don't invest any money you cannot afford to lose in forex trading.
      forex should always be regarded as risky and we should not use any money that we cannot afford to lose or loan any to start. With the new advance of technology now we can also diversify from own trading into pamm and copy system

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

phmayrdi (07-03-2018)

6. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,922 Times in 5,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prakash104     
      Its a good general rules for investors to follow but i would advice traders to check first their risk appetite. Anyone who wishes to take higher risk can always adjust the rules accordingly. For me personally i like to have separate account for low, mid and high risk strategy.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

phmayrdi (07-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

8. #16 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

phmayrdi is on a distinguished road phmayrdi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Its a good general rules for investors to follow but i would advice traders to check first their risk appetite. Anyone who wishes to take higher risk can always adjust the rules accordingly. For me personally i like to have separate account for low, mid and high risk strategy.

yes it is very right that we must follow rules when we want to invest our money with other people. We must plan properly according to the capital we have because if we use small capital to copy big capital maybe we cannot do that because the lot size will be hard to calculate due to big difference in account size

9. #17 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its very easy to chose the one PAMM trader that suits go to the instaforex web site there you can find list of trader which which you can invest or copy there trades, just dont forgot to check their ranking and draw down, these are very much important also the age of that trader since how long he is trading with instaforex.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Switithe for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (07-09-2018), Unregistered (1)

11. #18 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switithe     
      Its very easy to chose the one PAMM trader that suits go to the instaforex web site there you can find list of trader which which you can invest or copy there trades, just dont forgot to check their ranking and draw down, these are very much important also the age of that trader since how long he is trading with instaforex.
      most important when choosing a pamm or forexcopy to follow is to make sure their trading style suit our investment because if we use small amount like $100 to follow someone with bigger amount like $100000 most time we cannot copy anything or our investment can go bust because of margin difference.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

phmayrdi (07-10-2018)

13. #19 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

phmayrdi is on a distinguished road phmayrdi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i oso like this system that instaforex are giving to customers now we can do forexcopy very easy just go to the website and choose many successful traders to follow and we can earn easily from forex even if we not good in trading. So many to choose from which is good for customers and i hope more will use this service and earn with Instaforex

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to phmayrdi for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

15. #20 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phmayrdi     
      i oso like this system that instaforex are giving to customers now we can do forexcopy very easy just go to the website and choose many successful traders to follow and we can earn easily from forex even if we not good in trading. So many to choose from which is good for customers and i hope more will use this service and earn with Instaforex
      trading is now easy process we can choose so many options either we want to trade manually ourselves or automatic with robot and now too we can choose either to use pamm or even forexcopy for our trading accounts

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 5