• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Honestly I lost often than I win in this market, how about you?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Me either. I have lost huge. Still in loss. Trying to recover my loss. Trading very carefully and following all rules, regulation so that I can get rid of this bad situation. I really want to change my trading condition as soon as possible. Want to become a successful person by doing forex trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadasjad is on a distinguished road Muhammadasjad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that in my experience when we take loss then necessary to learn from this loss and see mistake about this loss and recover this loss. When we have knowledge about solving this mistake then we gain profit easily.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Prince-Michael is on a distinguished road Prince-Michael's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all do loose often than we win because we are on this side of the fence.On the other side of the fence it will be more winning than loosing and this will be when we have come to the point of stability and consistency with a winning strategy.So it should not be a thing of alarm.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,739 Times in 1,134 Posts

Every trader will once face this situation on his trade and its left for him to work extra hard to ensure that he can have the right system that will ensure he makes more wins than loss. Loss are part of this trade and its only with the right management that we can actually understand how to make the best trading and will enjoy the possible fact that success can be properly made.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,601 Times in 2,932 Posts

Usually when you face constant loss than you profit you easily feels no hope for you, I think you should practice more than trading on live account, demo account will help to shape your performance very well, also be patience success is not always easy.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,739 Times in 1,134 Posts

We are all here to ensure that we can win and make good profits from forex and I think it's the best approach to learn from our loss and make the right decisions which will really see we improve on our trade. Here there is need to learn and we must work on our loss and properly improve good from them. This is one trade that is promising and it will do us properly right to make the best trading which will give us success.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mundia416 is on a distinguished road Mundia416's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also lose more trades than I win,it took some time to accept that I will always lose more than I win but what makes one profitable is the risk reward ratio of the winning trades.only then will you be profitable and successful in the markets if you limit your losses and expand your profit potential.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2732 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,315 Times in 428 Posts

I used to loss so much too in the market, but then I kept on learning, I kept on finding out the reason why I have been losing my money and getting it fixed, I just do know that if we are able to learn and correct the mistakes we have been making, we will be able to succeed. Lost do create better opportunity for earnings if we are serious with the business.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX will become famous soon enough CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I first discovered forex I must admit I performed pretty badly and I had blown my account. i guess many new traders are but now I know better so I can say I'm slightly profitable and working hard to improve.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The loss experiment is very painful moment but once you enter this field you should accept the fact that loss is very common compare to loss and it is normal to lose several times till you reach to the enough experience latter you will overcome on the forex so you will suffer in the start and win in the end but you should take care about your mistakes

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10