• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Honestly I lost often than I win in this market, how about you?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

juhurulislam is on a distinguished road juhurulislam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At first week i lose some of my post but i have been work In Forex since one month. If we do work in Forex business , abide by the rules of Forex, always remember about dangerous things , the authority can not knocked us.As it is an online business so we should remember about all important thinks for which the authority can knocked us and can take action at our account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually in the start when i started to trade in this forex market on daily basis then i get knocked out many times in my account, but when i get some experience of trading in this market then i started to do long term trading with small lot sizes and use a good plan so now i am not getting knocked out from it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,223 Times in 4,001 Posts

We lose our opportunity to make money in the forex business when we are in too much of a hurry to make it and become successful in the forex business and that us because success will not happen to us when we depend on greed and this us really a very bad thing if we are lazy hence we have to do our best to make sure that learn all the time do well in the business

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I always do trading after preparing trading plan, otherwise we wont go to market. we always get confirmation in trend, then do trade with clear mindset. we should do trade to grow this business. we should have patience and other things, flexible in objective

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat will become famous soon enough bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i never count how many times i got loss and margin call in my trade, but i think that many times, at my first year trade on real account that the worst time trade, i got margin call almost every week, so friend i think i cannot count how many times i beaten by forex market in my trade

Banned
      I am:
      ----

nyexxton is on a distinguished road nyexxton's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up

yes i get knockout many times in forex trading infact i must be sincere to you it have happen to me many times not once not even two times but many times but one thing i no is that on each knockout i try to learn some thing from some thing that will help me in the feature.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is not a business just for profits, most of the time the traders lose their money. The main thing is that we must have to work hard a lot to make enough money in forex and if we lose the initial period , we should not worry too much about that.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7760 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,088 Times in 3,232 Posts

In maximum cases traders used to lose more than winning ,the main reason for this is that max traders are trapped in greed and forgot their trading strategy till the end and the net result is loss only but yes if we carry the trade with patience and target less ,we can keep the winning momentum .

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

princewahaj will become famous soon enough princewahaj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      256 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Qian_Dions     
      how many times you get knocked out in week trade you do sir?
      to trade if you always win in every position you open? I honestly lost more often than I win in this market, how about you?
      It is a story of every single newbie in Forex trading, they lose more than they win because they have just started Forex trading. Friend, it takes time to build a good portfolio, you might need years to be consistently profitable in the long-run. In such cases, do not make a mistake of full-time trading OR it can ruin you.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento will become famous soon enough elemento will become famous soon enough elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes for not experienced time I also lost a lot then income earning and after I decided to use and go to challenges with new strategy and after changing it my trading became more colorful and start to satisfy myself. Learn on own mistakes.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 7 ...