• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Honestly I lost often than I win in this market, how about you?

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes is like as in in a week your losses is bigger than your profit but you shouldn't relax keep fighting until you get it right may change your method of trading your strategy or study to understand the forex business gather more knowledge and experience to improve your trading you can still talk to some professional traders

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,886 Times in 1,203 Posts

i think a trader should make the proper money and risk managements well because they are which will help him to maximize his profits and minimize his loses as possible . i believe that the successful traders never neglect this side and always work well to develop it

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1354 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      23 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Qian_Dions     
      how many times you get knocked out in week trade you do sir?
      to trade if you always win in every position you open? I honestly lost more often than I win in this market, how about you?
      In Forex i used to divided the time for many eras , and the end point for every era is the margin call , then start a new era and so on , some times i did a great results then i did an horribale mistake which killed my account , i fix it then start trading again

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,839 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qian_Dions     
      how many times you get knocked out in week trade you do sir?
      to trade if you always win in every position you open? I honestly lost more often than I win in this market, how about you?
      According to you, knock out means blown away of your trading as per me it natural part of forex trading to fall in losses. If i can't count the trade, which blown away my account, then definitely myself win more inspite of losses as for example, 10 out 7 trades of mine closed in profit while the trades closed in losses knock out our account because we wait for reversal to happened and market trend on our side but you know its never happened and single trade take away your whole profit of months or weeks.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

amittimothy will become famous soon enough amittimothy will become famous soon enough amittimothy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      980 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

many times i also loss some money and most of time i feel bad but now i am also comfortable with my loss as like my profit and i also feel that loss is my profit in the sense for gaining the knowledge so the honesty is also important and all traders must think about it

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4321 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,363 Times in 708 Posts

Many traders lose during forex trading due to inadequate forex trading skills. Most good forex traders earn money from the forex market as a result of their proper forex trading skills and experience. Any trader that can acquire the necessary skills and experience through learning as well as practice.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Dead

Shehroz Saeed will become famous soon enough Shehroz Saeed will become famous soon enough Shehroz Saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      457 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the start off trading many trader only getting loss because in the start we have not enough knowledge or experience we have not enough passion we have not enough sociological discipline that is the main reason fist trading month we must face loss then win in Forex market.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the loss can not be in any form, be the end of the road in our work in this market. This is because the loss of all and can not be someone Al expense of the other. This is because the risk in this market is bigger than any person be to risk ratio can not be tolerated

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,061 Times in 3,909 Posts

Well traders make losses all the time but the question is what do you do when these losses happen, if you do what is wrong by trying to revenge your losses then you have already made up your mind to Lose otherwise you should make up your mind never to have a revenge mentality as you trade

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i think i have the same loss the same profit if not the profit is little more than loss, well i am patience with this market, because i think it is a lifetime business where we need time to get the experience and the proper knowledge that gonna make from us a successful trader, so take no rush for profit in forex business.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...