• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Can I withdraw my funds if I don't want to continue with the copy trade or PAMM?

1. #41 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palashpstu     
      Yes, he able to withdrew his capital if he do not trade in forex trading. I think that a trader should be trading manually in forex trading, it is the best way to success in forex trading. If a trader learn forex trading perfectly then he make unlimited profit. If he trade in copy or PAMM then he never become a good trader.
      Actually everyone does not think the same way. But if a trader wants then he/she can withdrew his all amount from account. Broker won't make any problem. I agree that manual trading is best trading system but some traders feel to do copy trade or trading in PAMM system.

2. #42 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have never invested in a pamm account but i think that you can withdraw your money as it was in form of an investment so and as with all investments you can cancel them whenever you want the moment you see they are not bringing back the returns you expected
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

3. #43 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4599 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,181 Times in 1,189 Posts

When you are trading forex with a reliable broker of integrity, your funds are always available for withdrawal whenever you may wish to do so. This applies whether you are trading with PAMM or forex copy system.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

4. #44 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,668 Times in 3,508 Posts

I think that should be possible, but I but I don't think there is an option for that in our trader cabinet, but I think very certain is we contact the customer service we will be given a solution, but we insta forex has one of the best customers service of all the brokers

5. #45 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,576 Times in 861 Posts

What i love mainly about the market trading is the fact that the market is flexible and well planned. All the services of the instaforex company are flexible and good too, so no money of the trader will ever be trapped at any point in time. So, i am sure that any investors in both the PAMM and the copy trade system will be able to get out their money without any issue. All the necessary calculations are done automatically by the company's website.

6. #46 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can only withdraw the profits that you have been able to make from using your bonus to trade or the amount that you were able to deposit into the account on your own, but you are not allowed to withdraw your bonus money at all because that amount is locked as soon as it is deposited into your trading account.

7. #47 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 497 Posts

Everything which we face in Forex Market is depend on our actions. if you trade well then you will get good profit and if you failed then you will lose money. to withdraw your profit is totally depend on yourself. you can withdraw it without any problem after close your trade or your can trade again with Previous Capital + Your Profit = Big capital.
      Big capital is advantage for trader because with bit capital we can trade at big level and take big risk.

8. #48 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is an intereseting subject... honestly I never tried to learn about investing in the forex business by following other trader but if the trader of the project can show good result in a long period of time then I think it's also good to know them and maybe invest a little (just to try first). I will try to read more in this thread.

9. #49 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gulzareenkhan     
      Dear members.

once a trader invest his capital in Copy Trade or PAMM system of the instaforex, can he withdraw his amount if he does not want to continue with the copy trade or PAMM?? kindly share your views.
      You need to read the PAMM or Copy subscription rules as some managers will impose penalty if you wish to withdraw before the expiry. Apart from that there are no restriction for you to withdraw your own funds.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open