• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Can I withdraw my funds if I don't want to continue with the copy trade or PAMM?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Worried

srs007 will become famous soon enough srs007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      499 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Copy trade is not be the trading system for a trader. A trader will be the trading technique himself. He should not copy others trading technique. So he can quit from copy trade in any time. If he have bonus account he can not withdraw except profit but in real invest account he can withdraw his money easily. SI have no idea about PAMM so I can not say anythung about this.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6070 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,208 Times in 8,068 Posts

It is very possible for participating pamm accounts investor to pullout of the scheme at his desire time time except when there is an active trading exercise on the whole account which will need to be done when trading is over. Some investments attract charges for pulling out before the agreed stipulated time. Therefore, it is better for any investor to read and understands the terms and conditions involved before embarking on investing.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy is a glorious beacon of light mansawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1355 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      23 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarra     
      I think the account type is dependent on your choice, if the acount is being funded by the bonus campaign, then you can not use these services because they are mainly targeted at accounts that are funded with your personal money, the bonus account has to be traded manually using your own experience
      I never tried PAMM accounts ever , but tried to be a signal provider in copying system , and there wasn't any problem to me , but i didn't try to be a follower with my account that funded by bounce campaign , i think there are a lot of services blocked to the accounts of bounces , but you can get some profits and fund anew account then try all possible services
      Markets Professionalization Is How To
      Safe Your Money , Make a Profits and Growing Your Capital

4. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

saleemahmad is on a distinguished road saleemahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      482 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have not used copy trading of PAMM but I think there should be no restriction in this regard. It may possible that there is a restriction of withdrawing funds in a time frame and after that time frame a trader should have the permission of withdrawing his or her funds but I think most probably there is not any restriction in withdrawing funds.

5. #25 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4498 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can withdraw your money at any time but you must be ready to face some charges on the basis of the agreement you have already consented to. I think it is always better you trade on your own than to be looking for trades or a trade to copy. I will not expect those who are serious in business of trading to be looking for easy and cheap way of making money in forex trading

6. #26 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

sami27 will become famous soon enough sami27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes that is possible that if you do not want to continue more with your copy trading then you can withdraw your balance easily there is no issue regarding that, if you are copying the trades of others then they should charge you for this so you have to pay them and withdraw your money from account and then you can decide what to do next...

7. #27 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

upwork will become famous soon enough upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are looking to withdraw your profit from this business account then you can withdraw it from your account either you are working with the copy trade or without copy trade, you can make profit and withdraw it as well easily through different withdrawal method.

8. #28 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,125 Times in 1,271 Posts

yes i think as when you deposit your account you also still have the right to withdraw your deposit but i advice you that you should depend on yourself no on the forex copy or the pamm trading systems , you should also know that consistency in trading will make you a good trader even if you get losses at first

9. #29 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,653 Times in 2,937 Posts

If you decide or change your mind you have every right to withdraw the money after all it's your capital, there may be some issues you will definitely get it, instead of investing in pamm I rather trade on my own to avoid all these problems, you can withdraw whenever you choose to.

10. #30 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

saleemahmad is on a distinguished road saleemahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      482 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is no restriction to withdraw funds from the account if you do not want to continue with the copy trade of PAMM. For more detailed information you must read the rules of PAMM or you must contact with the management team and they will guide you in the best possible way.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open