I am:
      ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Well I do long term trading and hold my trades for at least 3 days or so. I generally try and catch long term moves for which, I need very wide stop losses. If I put anything closer like 100 pips, it mostly touches it and then goes in my direction. Most of the times, I don't even use a stop loss and have hedge trades placed at like 200 pips from my entry in the opposite direction so if for some reason the market crashes, I don't blow up my whole account.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

malikahq is on a distinguished road malikahq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think each depends for your trading style. By and large investors who are long time buyers do not undertake each those they have sufficient investment to survive in market at any situations.
      If you are without a doubt a exquisite trader, you may use the hedging. Otherwise, you must use stop loss. Because the hedging wishes the special talent so that you can understand whilst the chart will reverse.Then in case you are dare, you could open the other of hedging so that you get a double earnings.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
      I do hedge my trades. I just don't like accepting a loss because when I go to my trading history and see negative trades, it really makes my entire mentality negative. That then impacts my trading. I try my best to hedge and then close only the ones which come in profit even though some times, trades get stuck. I have noticed that it works for me in a lot better manner than if I simply close my trades. Doing this doesn't affect my next few trades.
      Wow that's very strange and I am the exact opposite lol. Don't you feel stressed when you have like 4-5 trades stuck and are constantly moving up and down with a loss? When I see my account like that, its really stressful and forces me to open weird trades. I have also notices that when 4 to 6 trades get stuck like that, I can't think straight and it almost always ends up in a significant loss. That's why I try not to hedge at all.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2