• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: How many trades you open in one transaction?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,585 Times in 1,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hendra_bala     
      I've asked this with my seniors,
      he told me, that you need to understand about a margin, if once open positions, a margin you have is not strong, then do not open it again,
      if still strong, you can either open again, but with the reason, If no reason. stop and wait for open positions.
      is this true, mate?
      Mate if you have free margin in your account then you can open more trades but i think we not consume our full margin once at any trades always free your margin in your account sometime you find an outstanding trade but due to not free margin you miss that trade so always try to free your margin in your account it give you benefit and if you open more trades then it is not good.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my analysis allow me to open more than one trades and sometimes it does not allow me to open any trade. your account then you can open more trades but i think we not consume our full margin once at any trades always free your margin.we all need to join forex trading now to gain more many trades as possible and that is often the reason i end up losing my account in the run long.ou can not open it even if you wanted.I only open one position in the market for the same pair.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Attari7280 is on a distinguished road Attari7280's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you should open 1 trade that should be on strategy not free fire this trade should be positive and learn

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

cricso will become famous soon enough cricso's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my main aim is to make money from the forex market, but i do not like to make over trading on the forex market, i try to open 1 deal per transaction and try to set its take profit and stop loss. we can make lot of money from this market by set stop loss and take profit from this market. but over trading always bad so make reasonable trades in forex market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6033 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,208 Times in 3,963 Posts

I don't use to open many trades at a time. I just focus on single trade and that will be enough for me. Mate, if you wanna trade, ensure you don't to be greedy to trade in multiple trades. Just focus on single trade because you will have more concentration on it. I wish you can make good income from this business and good profit all day. I wish you the best mate.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The news and my analysis allow me to open more than one trades and sometimes it does not allow me to open any trade in the market. I think that there is no need to open many trade in same position. and best wait by profit or loss and close it,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazmi786 For This Useful Post:

Mehak48 (07-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the most part I center around only one cash sets. So I simply submit one request at any given moment through methodology. I watch my edge cautiously, And in the event that I get open door in other money sets, at that point I submit one more request. Be that as it may, It is rely upon examination. Be that as it may, I don't put in progressively then one request in one money matches at once. Since I am not avaricious I simply pursue my procedure and exchanging plan. Brokers should simply exchange with legitimate arrangement. Try not to attempt to put in progressively then one request. Keep tolerance for benefit. Generally brokers can get misfortunes as opposed to benefit.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,068 Times in 889 Posts

I frank my commerce on the dishonorable of my trade chief, technical analysis and possession in view the considerable forex intelligence. Sometimes my traffic prominent, the newspaper and my analysis admit me to open more than one commerce and sometimes it does not allow me to unprotected any dealing in the market.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ForexMetalHead is on a distinguished road ForexMetalHead's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we have a margin level that we can open businesses, but the important thing to know is that this can vary from the same capital to a different location, and it is important to take into account risk management as well. understanding that not opening a trade with high lots to spend all its margin is not good, then may not get another to recover another negative trade. the best and always open a trade only for each currency pair, placing a stop loss and take profit, when close yes open another.

Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17