• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: How many of you like mobile mt4?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How many of you like mobile mt4?

I love to trade on both device, i have pc and mobile device.
      When night, i prefer to trade on my pc because i do not have job activity. When afternoon, i will trade on mobile device.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

squarebb is an unknown quantity at this point squarebb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Am new to it but I'm getting to love it

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa has a spectacular aura about fariaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am regular trade in mobile phone. Any place any time to do trade by mobile phone platform mt4. Mobile phone or computer not problem that's enough for contacting of internet line for start Forex trading business. Forex is a great money maker business for a adult education person.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm very like and often use MT4 Mobile from My Smartphone Device almost 70% of the time I trade with My Smartphone.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,326 Times in 7,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by squarebb View Post
      Am new to it but I'm getting to love it
      Hello, welcome to MT5 Forum.
      If you are a newcomer, you need to learn all the tool in the trading platform. This way will make you easy to trade in the futue. If you need the help from senior member, you can contact them via Visitor/ Private message.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really like to trade with the mobile device while travelling, lucky the Instaforex provide a trading platform for a mobile device.

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,326 Times in 7,436 Posts

I trade on Android just for install the Pending orders, Take Profit and Stop Loss. Others are just warning notifications that I think we also need to use.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading on mobile device is not good, many trader fail to analysis the market because they feel can read well the metatrader trading platform with minimum indicators.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 will become famous soon enough fxlearner1 will become famous soon enough fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow View Post
      I am trading forex for many years and I like the mobile version of the mt4. This is such a nice way to expand our opportunities of our trading business and we can trade from anywhere now as long as we have mobile and internet.
      Exactly right you are that mt4 for android mobiles is really a blessing for the traders as it makes trading easy for the traders to trade the forex market from the comfort of their palm. As in these days every one has an android mobiles and data package too. So its really good to keep in touch with the market round the clock. This could really help us increase the profits and capital.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6176 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,083 Times in 3,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow View Post
      I am trading forex for many years and I like the mobile version of the mt4. This is such a nice way to expand our opportunities of our trading business and we can trade from anywhere now as long as we have mobile and internet.
      Forex trading using the mobile version of the MT4 allows us to trade anytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. Of course this will allow traders to observe market movements at any time even if not the front of laptop or computer screen. The more advanced technology development then many interesting breakthroughs in forex trading. It's just traders can't use custom indicators with MT4 mobile trading so analysis only uses standard indicators. I'm probably not familiar with MT4 mobile trading because i use many custom indicators on MT4 platform in my computer. Even so MT4 mobile trading provides convenience for those who do not have computer or laptop.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

6sh (12-27-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast