• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: 1029300 - PAMM For Newbie [TITLE EDITED by deathstar]

1. #41 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,040 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

hi widhie, no monthly PAMM report updated by you from longtime over the thread. Did your PAMM account still working properly or not. I had seen your performance in year 2011, which is seems to be quite good and looking to invest with your PAMM, if consistent profit will be generated.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

2. #42 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

widhie75 will become famous soon enough widhie75's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      hi widhie, no monthly PAMM report updated by you from longtime over the thread. Did your PAMM account still working properly or not. I had seen your performance in year 2011, which is seems to be quite good and looking to invest with your PAMM, if consistent profit will be generated.
      For the moment, PAMM For Newbie is not active, with last Equity-Balance $112.65

Due to unfavorable results, then all trading activity and investor acceptance is being suspended, until I able to determining the proper and stable system.

When the time is right, all normal activity in "PAMM For Newbie" will be going back to normal, and will be announced also in this thread.

3. #43 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

lucky7tea is on a distinguished road lucky7tea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I see... Too bad, I was hoping an Indonesian trader will make Indonesia famous in the PAMM world Oh well, I hope you can recover soon and can find a good forex trading technique. Good luck. What about the investors comments? I wonder why the investors don't post any comment on this forum. Where are they? Maybe they're too busy in the real world?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lucky7tea For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #44 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7tea     
      I see... Too bad, I was hoping an Indonesian trader will make Indonesia famous in the PAMM world Oh well, I hope you can recover soon and can find a good forex trading technique. Good luck. What about the investors comments? I wonder why the investors don't post any comment on this forum. Where are they? Maybe they're too busy in the real world?
      so far no bad comment from investors, I think because they already know the risk, and/or maybe investor only loss very small amount of money.

currently my PAMM still not loosing any money and investor also have profit (small profit).
      but I still hope that I can back to trade soon and make my "PAMM for Newbie" will grow bigger.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to widhie75 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #45 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

your webpage is not working
      Invest with me

8. #46 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,639 Times in 611 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by jagpok     
      your webpage is not working
      I think the forum is censoring some words thats why the link on the first page is not working. Luckily there is still a working widget on the first post for us all to see the PAMM progress

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. #47 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

In forex trading, no one can guarantee or give warranty to be always profit. The only guarantee is to be able to survive with profit and not loosing total money (MC).

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open