• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Can my account registered under this forum to be incested in PAMM??

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Essenay™ is an unknown quantity at this point Essenay™'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Can my account registered under this forum to be incested in PAMM??

HI guys. I tried to look for the answer in this forum but i can't seem to find it.

MY question is, is it possible to use the account that we registered through mt5 forum and invest it in PAMM accounts?? The reason why i asked this , is because i'm in a learning process, so i'm thinking while i'm sharpening my knowledge, why not i invest the money gained here to PAMM?? Hiopefully someone can help me with this question. Thank you all

2. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,922 Times in 5,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Essenay™     
      HI guys. I tried to look for the answer in this forum but i can't seem to find it.

MY question is, is it possible to use the account that we registered through mt5 forum and invest it in PAMM accounts?? The reason why i asked this , is because i'm in a learning process, so i'm thinking while i'm sharpening my knowledge, why not i invest the money gained here to PAMM?? Hiopefully someone can help me with this question. Thank you all
      You can only use the bonus earn from posting here to trade yourself, you cant use the bonus for investing it in a PAMM account.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,922 Times in 5,611 Posts

You can only use the bonus earn from posting here to trade yourself, you cant use the bonus for investing it in a PAMM account.

4. #4 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Tekasky is on a distinguished road Tekasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Yes you can

Essenay you can use the account you registered in MT5 platform for a Pamm account when you fund your account an Mt5 platform as it has all the incentive in Insta Forex which is the parent company so any thing you could do in Insta Forex you like wise do it MT5 platform, so whether you want to invest in the Pamm account or Forex copy all can be done in your MT5 platform.
      Take this wise advise from me as you are learning the processes of trading invest in your Pamm account before you are done with your demo account and other learning processes you have already start making some good money online

5. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,041 Posts

Well i ever ask this Question to one of IFX Reps..
      And the answer is NO because the one that allowed to participate in PAMM program is Account that have Real Money invested on that account..
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

6. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

cgull00 is on a distinguished road cgull00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no you can't use it in PAMM account but you still have chance to usse the copy system which is the same as the PAMM....after you find good trader and copy his trades in your account but the best of all if yoiu use good trendy system and trendy means that system which use trend indicators like MA-RSI-CCI and applu it manual at demo first then take it live...good luck

7. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,088 Times in 437 Posts

No you can not register under the forum or with the forum bonuses under any Instaforex special services. It is only available when you open an account with real dollars and then subscribe for this system.

8. #8 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ibablu is an unknown quantity at this point ibablu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No you can not register the forum, because you can only invest here real money to participate in PAMM account. It is possible when you will invest the dollar here and than you can open an account.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 2