• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66293921 -team Humza(Alpha) - Long/Short term with naked system.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3058 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,050 Times in 2,025 Posts

Default 66293921 -team Humza(Alpha) - Long/Short term with naked system.

Login 66293921
      Investor klskyv35
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com

Hello everyone great to be part of another amazing contest. This time i would go with both long term and short term method and i will use naked system which i am also doing on my real account. The pairs would mainly be the top four Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd and most Jpy pairs and the main task for me with to stay in the contest till the end no matter what the result is.

This time we are going to work as a team in this contest and my Partner hardly needs much words as he is an amazing trader which is known to all who has seen him trade and also is a equally wonderful person he is - Ampm - https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?12229-ampm

So even if not for myself i would want to do more for him as i don't wanna let him down so i wish all best of luck to everyone for the contest plus my Partner as well. I am not hoping for us to win the only thing i hope/wish that the best and the deserving one wins be it us or some other team.

Ampm has already started his thread here is the link -

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...nical-analysis

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

ampm (02-17-2014), bidyut (02-17-2014), kissshore (02-17-2014), Passionate Pisces (02-17-2014), Toxic (02-22-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3058 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Far from a good start but still i guess in Forex it does not take long to do a u-turn.

Anyway all of these opened trades were mainly scalping ones yet the last one which was in profit was forced to be along term one due to early losses in other pair
      Unfortunately the quality of thread or at least not much information is provided because there is not really much i provide while it comes to scalping as i do with the experience nothing else.
      Attached Images  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

ampm (02-19-2014)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,468 Times in 5,583 Posts

Good luck to you and your team mate, Humza

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Humza (02-24-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3058 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Good luck to you and your team mate, Humza
      Thankyou sir.

Eur/Usd - Lot 300 Sell at 1.3728 - Closed at 1.3735 - Result - 2100

Opened due to strong downwards movement so a reverse was likely as there was no news or anything stopping it and the long term signs were for bullish.
      Closed because of fear factor otherwise was really sure about it moving to at least 50-60 minimum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (02-27-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3058 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unfortunately i also got wiped out by the market so thats the end of for me in this contest i hope for the best for my partner and feel sorry for him.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (02-27-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,260 Times in 5,547 Posts

Well, too bad Humza...

But another one joined me now to relax on the side line..
      Last edited by Bao Long; 02-27-2014 at 11:52 AM.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Humza (02-27-2014), Mummyz (02-27-2014)