• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66294222- Team PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Bravo) Scalp with EUR/JPY using Stochastic and Zigzag

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,169 Times in 7,467 Posts

Default 66294222- Team PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Bravo) Scalp with EUR/JPY using Stochastic and Zigzag

Log-in:66294222
      Investor pass: yjzodj16
      Server:InstaForex-Contest.com

Team name: Team Phantomtrader79
      Members: Phantomtrader79 (Alpha)..... NikitaBelle(Bravo)

Hello everyone....!!! Am excited for this new contest. This time am going to trade with EUR/JPY alone...exclusively...! Yeah...I know this pair is very risky and dangerous...it kills account with no mercy. That is why this pair is the one I choose because I love adventure,challenges and difficulties combined...hehehe.

Me and my partner Mod Phantom trader may not win this contest....but we are giving our best shot to this contest...as the motto goes..fight 'till the last cent....hahaha. Actually am really hoping this account could last until 2 weeks...Anyways let see...the indicator I will use in my trading is Stochastic and ZigZag. Am trading with simple indicators and they are newbie friendly....I will create a thread in the indicators section how to use my indicators later...Take care everyone....enjoy the contest and Goodluck!

P.S. I finally able to make my own thrad in Indicators section....you can go to this link and see how my indicatros work...actually I think all taders alrady familiar with how Stochastic and Zigzag works. Go to this link...Stochastic with Zigzag
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 02-17-2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Adding Indicators thread link
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

bidyut (02-17-2014), Humza (02-17-2014), kissshore (02-17-2014), Passionate Pisces (02-17-2014), PhantomTrader79 (02-17-2014), topman (02-18-2014), Toxic (02-22-2014)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,733 Times in 8,481 Posts

I'm glad to be i the same team with you.

I am also trading EUR/JPY exclusively, i think there is no need to trade several pair. Even with one pair if we trade is consistently it will make us profit.

Okay then, let's combine our effort to this exciting trading contest

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

bidyut (02-17-2014), ding dong (02-24-2014), kissshore (02-17-2014), NikitaBelle (02-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

***...Day 1...***

*Order#1

Currency Pair: EUR/JPY
      Type of order:BUY
      Lot size: 50
      Order#: 828979125
      Entry Price: 139.43 close at 139.45
      Trade result: close in profit of 2 pips= 98.28

*Order#2

Order#: 828983748
      Entry Price: 139.08 close at 139.25
      Trade result: close in profit of 17 pips= 837.27

*Order#3

Order#: 828990298
      Entry Price: 139.30 close at 139.45
      Trade result: close in profit of 15 pips= 737.11

Below is my trade screenshot:
      Name:  EUR.JPY First Trade.JPG
Views: 39
Size:  44.1 KB

Reason of Entry: I enter my first trade for the day at entry price of 139.43 hoping the market will reach 139.55 before it will go down but the market fail me but I did not close my first trade yet. I did not set stop loss too....but I initially set TP of 139.55. The price suddenly go down hitting as low as 138.95 as what I have expected. I then open my second order at 139.08 and set TP of 139.25 while my first trade is floating in negative. I was thinking the market will go up anytime soon so I open another third order at price 139.30 and TP is 139.45. Both my first and 3rd trade hit TP which is 139.45.

Reason of Exit: I need to go out of the house to do some errands that is why I need to have my trade close in profit even if it's too early. If only I don't have to do some other things outside our home I might be able to earn more profits on my first day. Anyways...my first day in the contest still ends well...not bad actually.
      Hope next time I can do better or the same.

Total profits on my first day= 1,672.66
      Total account balance= 11,672.66
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-18-2014), rahan07 (02-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

***...Day 2...***

*Order#4

Order#: 829049804
      Entry Price: 139.75 close at 139.85
      Trade result: close in profit of 10 pips= 489.95

*Order#5

Currency Pair: EUR/USD
      Order#: 829059562
      Entry Price: 1.3714 close at 1.3714
      Trade result: close at break even(BE)

*Order#6

Order#: 829069906
      Entry Price: 140.65 close at 140.36
      Trade result: Stop Loss hit, close in negative = -1,416.57

Below is my trade screenshot:

Name:  Chart Day 2.JPG
Views: 36
Size:  44.7 KB

Reason of Entry: Order #4 is a short scalp for 10 pips target profit. I based my entry on M15 time frame,Stoch is below 20 and Zigzag points down as well. The trade photo is above. Order#5 which is EUR/USD is a mistake. When I open order in my MultiTerminal I forgot to check the currency pair and I am surprised it is EU,lol... so I just waited for it to hit break even and close it. Order#6 is my stupid mistake,lol.I disobey my rules and I got loses instead,hehehe. Better luck next time for me...

Reason of Exit: My Order #4 is good it hit my TP. Order#5 even though it is a profitable trade I can not continue it because I am supposed to trade with EUR/JPY exclusively. So it has to end. Order#6 close by the market itself...the funny thing is when the moment I decided to use stop loss it is also the moment I got big loss,lol

Total loss on my second day= -1,416.57
      Total account balance as of today= 10,746.04

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-18-2014), Rin0 (02-18-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,167 Times in 447 Posts

So you have closed your Buy for Eur/usd right nikita ? I think if your hold your buy on eur/usd you can get more profit because it seem eur/usd will going to 1.375 tonight.But nice mm.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rin0 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-19-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Congrats for the first day earned profit sis and i hope you can stand alive till the last cent... hehehe. Scalping in EUR/JPY is not easy and it need to follow the major trend for safety trade.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

12. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-19-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rin0     
      So you have closed your Buy for Eur/usd right nikita ? I think if your hold your buy on eur/usd you can get more profit because it seem eur/usd will going to 1.375 tonight.But nice mm.
      I have to close it Rin0....because my thread title says am going to trade with EUR/JPY pair excursively and even if I know that EU will give me some profits I might be disqualified later. Anyways...I only intent to trade EUR/JPY in this contest so other pair is not my priority....EU trade is just a mistake. Thanks for dropping by..Goodluck on your team....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Congrats for the first day earned profit sis and i hope you can stand alive till the last cent... hehehe. Scalping in EUR/JPY is not easy and it need to follow the major trend for safety trade.
      Hello Topman. Yes...EJ is a killer pair. That is why I choose it because it's pretty challenging and exciting. I have no desire to win in this contest....but for the sake of my partner I have to be careful in my trading. Thanks for dropping by and goodluck on your team....!!!

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Fuzzstock (02-19-2014), PhantomTrader79 (02-20-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Fuzzstock will become famous soon enough Fuzzstock will become famous soon enough Fuzzstock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      643 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friend, I'm te accompanying here also, I saw their positions and today was a loss, but still closed taking profits, very good. I think you did the right thing to maintain some profit, this makes you a professional trader and with their rules in the first place.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzstock For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-19-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzstock     
      Hello friend, I'm te accompanying here also, I saw their positions and today was a loss, but still closed taking profits, very good. I think you did the right thing to maintain some profit, this makes you a professional trader and with their rules in the first place.
      Yes, the loss was not supposed to be a loss the only mistake I made is setting a stop loss and the market hit it first before going back to my open position,lol...so typical of the market....hehehe. Anyways, am still glad I have my capital intact and some small profits.I have not open orders yet. I miss the chance to open orders when EJ went a dip at 139.95. I was thinking to open pending buy but I fell sleep and forgot about it and when I wake up the market is already rising,lol. Thanks for dropping by Fuzzz...goodluck on your trading,hope you earn big profits today. Take care...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (02-20-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7811 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,936 Times in 3,546 Posts

Its just the few days of trading and there are lots of trading to show

So,All the best

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-19-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2