• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: Stochastic with Zigzag

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      RSI is also a good indicator to determine overbought and oversold market condition....good thing you add it to make Stoch and Zigzag signal more stronger and accurate.

Nice pic DingDong...it goes to show that even with simple indicators we can find good entry that is profitable. Actually many traders doesn't like to use Stoch,Zigzag and RSI because they repaint,lagging...too slow and etcetera...but if you used them in higher time frames they can give good signal too. What we need is patience to wait for the right signal to come along...and of course good understanding of the behavior of your favorite pair. Below is my recent EUR/JPY hourly chart....perfect signals...perfect chart...
      Attachment 49312
      hhehe,,, yup dear,,, I use this indicator is very helpful in determining the open position, I like to use the pair EUR / JPY pair as I look at this very precise at all and is not afraid to repaint, most floating is 25 pips. TF 30m on the second candle waiting for the OP, and the 1H TF was very timely in view of the intersection of the lines .... I see Stoch indicator indicator alerts you have, you can share here dear .... this could be used for inclusion in a EA dar ... hhehe ...... suitable for use in the pair USD / CFH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-02-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      Yes you are right.this RSI and Stochastic indicator combination is really good for trading.

I also use this two indicator and this give me profit too.

but sometimes i got loss due to greedy.
      yup dear,,, maybe I could make a suggestion to you when you are greedy, you can use 2 zigzag indicator for small trend information, and a big trend. This is going to be confusing but it can make you safe if you still can not control the greedy.
      Name:  zigzag.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  192.6 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-02-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      RSI is also a good indicator to determine overbought and oversold market condition....good thing you add it to make Stoch and Zigzag signal more stronger and accurate.

Nice pic DingDong...it goes to show that even with simple indicators we can find good entry that is profitable. Actually many traders doesn't like to use Stoch,Zigzag and RSI because they repaint,lagging...too slow and etcetera...but if you used them in higher time frames they can give good signal too. What we need is patience to wait for the right signal to come along...and of course good understanding of the behavior of your favorite pair. Below is my recent EUR/JPY hourly chart....perfect signals...perfect chart...
      Attachment 49312
      hey dear .. what can you advice for me if it happens like this ...? I made ​​a semi-hedging, because I think this is the bottom point already .. just waiting for the price to rise again and close short positions ...
      Name:  STOCH.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  267.3 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-04-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

qazimtahir is on a distinguished road qazimtahir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congratulations:

I am also using these 2 indicators along with RSI for trading. I have found that I am getting better results than ever. I also keep an eye on all time frames. In short, I will say that everyone can use these set of indicators and get benefit. Stochastic Oscilator, ZigZag and RSI.

Best of luck.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to qazimtahir for this useful post.

ding dong (03-04-2014), NikitaBelle (03-04-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,118 Times in 7,463 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      hey dear .. what can you advice for me if it happens like this ...? I made ​​a semi-hedging, because I think this is the bottom point already .. just waiting for the price to rise again and close short positions ...
      Attachment 49420

Hello Ding Dong...am not fan of hedging...but if that works well with you then continue doing it...I prepare to open small lot size with my first order for the day if in case my entry is wrong I can open a little bit bigger lot size when the right opportunity arrives. I also used stop loss...like 20 to 30 pips. I repeat am not using hedging in my trading because am not comfortable with it. I used stop loss instead and it suits me well.
      Quote Originally Posted by qazimtahir     
      Congratulations:

I am also using these 2 indicators along with RSI for trading. I have found that I am getting better results than ever. I also keep an eye on all time frames. In short, I will say that everyone can use these set of indicators and get benefit. Stochastic Oscilator, ZigZag and RSI.

Best of luck.
      Hello Qazimtahir...thanks for dropping by....nice to know that we both like using same simple indicators. And am also glad to know that you are getting good results in your trading using these simple indicators. Goodluck on your trading...!!!

My New Chart for today trading...
      Name:  March 3 EURJPY chart.JPG
Views: 69
Size:  62.8 KB

***It is much safer to open Sell orders when Stoch is above 80 and open Buy orders when Stoch is below 20. Even if your trades are floating in negative it wont give you MC right away because the price will always bounce back above 20 and fall when already reach above 80. Just use small lot size first on your first trade because most of the time your first trade is always wrong...right?
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 03-04-2014 at 03:59 AM.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Bao Long (03-04-2014), ding dong (03-04-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Ding Dong...am not fan of hedging...but if that works well with you then continue doing it...I prepare to open small lot size with my first order for the day if in case my entry is wrong I can open a little bit bigger lot size when the right opportunity arrives. I also used stop loss...like 20 to 30 pips. I repeat am not using hedging in my trading because am not comfortable with it. I used stop loss instead and it suits me well.
      hhehe, I was forced to use hedging for open positions with the trend remains the same direction, dear. I use several well with hedging to maintain the my account, dear. hhehe ... although I am still learning the hedging strategy ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-05-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, Both indicators to get more information about live Forex market. Zigzag and stochastic to get strong support or resistance for creating order in Forex. Strong support and resistance has given more profit at this platform. Any indicators is very effective to live trade, if proper to utilize in trading graph.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to high For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-10-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am also place with RSI these two types of indicators and i am trading well and thirdly todays i was testing that indicator is cloud that is used by alexandar in his analysis so i get knowledge more about that from my seniors.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nswhala For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-10-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

zigzag indicator stochastic indicator and also combined it will form a great analysis too. because of the cooperation of these indicators is to complement each other. especially as we are always getting good results as well if we use zigzag indicator within the old trading. other than that we also have to always be serious in paying attention to every indicator we use.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to mugiwara for this useful post.

ding dong (03-10-2014), NikitaBelle (03-10-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara     
      zigzag indicator stochastic indicator and also combined it will form a great analysis too. because of the cooperation of these indicators is to complement each other. especially as we are always getting good results as well if we use zigzag indicator within the old trading. other than that we also have to always be serious in paying attention to every indicator we use.
      hhehe,, yup dear I use this indicator. for 1H period is sometimes there are some that do not fit, but if you look at the larger TF such as 4H and 1D will show a good signal by using this indicator ...

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...