Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12
    Results 111 to 116 of 116

    Thread: 66293494 - Team Mlodylolo (Bravo) - Simple Supply and Demand Ready For Low Risk

    1. #111
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold
       
      mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Posts
      4,587
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,573
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      i am really sorry mate but i have to give the rest of job to you keep fight mate, because i am now in the most emotional state, and that's will only lead me to the unnecessary losses,
      so better to stop it, than i executed or risk the unnecessary amount, thanks mate, keep fight, and i hope we win
      Yeah it is better to stay out of market when the emotions appear. Don't worry mate It was a great pleasure to team up with you, because you are really good trader.
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog


    2. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

      bimasakti (03-05-2014)

    3. #112
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked
       
      bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Posts
      14,108
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,053
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      Yeah it is better to stay out of market when the emotions appear. Don't worry mate It was a great pleasure to team up with you, because you are really good trader.
      thanks mate

      i hope you can maintain your account better and better too mate

      ---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2014 at 09:35 PM ----------

      This maybe the last post in my thread

      and before i end this thread, i hope the all members here read this threads for better analysis, about the fundamental and technical, so we can know why price moves up or down in the market

      How To Filter Your Trades

      The Story About Fundamental Trader

      i am sure both of the threads will help you more, about when the best time to trade

      because when you trade in all day, you will only wasting time, it's only hurt you, but when we trade in the right time, ofcourse it's not wasting time, and you can have more and more beautiful life

      Sayonaraaaa

      Keep pips up
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

      topman (03-05-2014)

    5. #113
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold
       
      mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Posts
      4,587
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,573
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      thanks mate

      i hope you can maintain your account better and better too mate

      ---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2014 at 09:35 PM ----------

      This maybe the last post in my thread

      and before i end this thread, i hope the all members here read this threads for better analysis, about the fundamental and technical, so we can know why price moves up or down in the market

      How To Filter Your Trades

      The Story About Fundamental Trader

      i am sure both of the threads will help you more, about when the best time to trade

      because when you trade in all day, you will only wasting time, it's only hurt you, but when we trade in the right time, ofcourse it's not wasting time, and you can have more and more beautiful life

      Sayonaraaaa

      Keep pips up
      Yeah, looks like contest is about to end soon. Thanks for this links- those are really useful threads I think. It opens our eyes on fundamental analysis. Most of traders think only about the technical one but it is not enough.
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog


    6. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

      bimasakti (03-06-2014)

    7. #114
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked
       
      bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Posts
      14,108
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,053
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      Yeah, looks like contest is about to end soon. Thanks for this links- those are really useful threads I think. It opens our eyes on fundamental analysis. Most of traders think only about the technical one but it is not enough.
      to see your overall result is in plus too mate, i love to cooperate with you, and i hope there is the another contest about the team, so we can become team mate again mate

      at least we are survive together mate, thanks to you, that always give me the advices, to not use the high risk trade, and that's really make me better
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5


    8. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

      mlodylolo (03-07-2014)

    9. #115
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold
       
      mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Posts
      4,587
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,573
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      to see your overall result is in plus too mate, i love to cooperate with you, and i hope there is the another contest about the team, so we can become team mate again mate

      at least we are survive together mate, thanks to you, that always give me the advices, to not use the high risk trade, and that's really make me better
      I wish we could have one more week for trading I put together my results and the whole contest at my thread - you may look there Thank you once again bimasakti. Take care
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

      bimasakti (03-07-2014)

    11. #116
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked
       
      bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Posts
      14,108
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,053
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      I wish we could have one more week for trading I put together my results and the whole contest at my thread - you may look there Thank you once again bimasakti. Take care
      yup mate, sorry for really bad tragedy too that appeared in my account mate, so i can't fight till the end of the contest,
      but for overall result, we are really can cooperate each other, and that's really good for us even we are in the cross of country, but we still understand to each other
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5


    12. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

      Alexander Tatsumaki (06-09-2014)

    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts