• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: 66293494 - Team Mlodylolo (Bravo) - Simple Supply and Demand Ready For Low Risk

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      i am really sorry mate but i have to give the rest of job to you keep fight mate, because i am now in the most emotional state, and that's will only lead me to the unnecessary losses,
      so better to stop it, than i executed or risk the unnecessary amount, thanks mate, keep fight, and i hope we win
      Yeah it is better to stay out of market when the emotions appear. Don't worry mate It was a great pleasure to team up with you, because you are really good trader.
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-05-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      Yeah it is better to stay out of market when the emotions appear. Don't worry mate It was a great pleasure to team up with you, because you are really good trader.
      thanks mate

i hope you can maintain your account better and better too mate

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2014 at 09:35 PM ----------

This maybe the last post in my thread

and before i end this thread, i hope the all members here read this threads for better analysis, about the fundamental and technical, so we can know why price moves up or down in the market

How To Filter Your Trades

The Story About Fundamental Trader

i am sure both of the threads will help you more, about when the best time to trade

because when you trade in all day, you will only wasting time, it's only hurt you, but when we trade in the right time, ofcourse it's not wasting time, and you can have more and more beautiful life

Sayonaraaaa

Keep pips up
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

topman (03-05-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks mate

i hope you can maintain your account better and better too mate

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2014 at 09:35 PM ----------

This maybe the last post in my thread

and before i end this thread, i hope the all members here read this threads for better analysis, about the fundamental and technical, so we can know why price moves up or down in the market

How To Filter Your Trades

The Story About Fundamental Trader

i am sure both of the threads will help you more, about when the best time to trade

because when you trade in all day, you will only wasting time, it's only hurt you, but when we trade in the right time, ofcourse it's not wasting time, and you can have more and more beautiful life

Sayonaraaaa

Keep pips up
      Yeah, looks like contest is about to end soon. Thanks for this links- those are really useful threads I think. It opens our eyes on fundamental analysis. Most of traders think only about the technical one but it is not enough.
      Welcome to my blog

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-06-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, looks like contest is about to end soon. Thanks for this links- those are really useful threads I think. It opens our eyes on fundamental analysis. Most of traders think only about the technical one but it is not enough.
      to see your overall result is in plus too mate, i love to cooperate with you, and i hope there is the another contest about the team, so we can become team mate again mate

at least we are survive together mate, thanks to you, that always give me the advices, to not use the high risk trade, and that's really make me better

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

mlodylolo (03-07-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

to see your overall result is in plus too mate, i love to cooperate with you, and i hope there is the another contest about the team, so we can become team mate again mate

at least we are survive together mate, thanks to you, that always give me the advices, to not use the high risk trade, and that's really make me better
      I wish we could have one more week for trading I put together my results and the whole contest at my thread - you may look there Thank you once again bimasakti. Take care
      Welcome to my blog

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-07-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wish we could have one more week for trading I put together my results and the whole contest at my thread - you may look there Thank you once again bimasakti. Take care
      yup mate, sorry for really bad tragedy too that appeared in my account mate, so i can't fight till the end of the contest,
      but for overall result, we are really can cooperate each other, and that's really good for us even we are in the cross of country, but we still understand to each other

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (06-09-2014)

Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12