• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: 66293494 - Team Mlodylolo (Bravo) - Simple Supply and Demand Ready For Low Risk

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      Great news mate Profit sounds good Don't think about bigger risk right now. It is the beginning of the contest so we have much time I wish we could make a decision about higher risk together ok?
      mate, i will always use the lower risk, hehe test for my mental too, how far i can survive

update status, all trades are in the safe way, NO RISK again, it's mean profit only

Name:  bimasakti_70.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  60.1 KB
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Well, you are so active and also greatly co operative. Good luck for you...my mate has already got MC lol. I will have to carry now

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to OnlyGainer for this useful post.

Bao Long (02-21-2014), bimasakti (02-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGainer     
      Well, you are so active and also greatly co operative. Good luck for you...my mate has already got MC lol. I will have to carry now
      what the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your friend already got margin call in the first day
      hmm keep spirit mate, and never give up don't take any additional risk if you are not ready for it mate

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

OnlyGainer (02-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

two of my orders already closed with BEP at last it has no loss

execute one trade again
      buy @demand
      risk 1% and i am ready to lose it if i have to

Name:  bimasakti_71.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  75.3 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Secure more profit

Name:  bimasakti_72.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  66.0 KB

make the risk lower

Name:  bimasakti_73.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  79.0 KB

take an additional risk

Name:  bimasakti_74.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  62.2 KB

think about the risk first, yup are we ready for loss first? if yes, take the risk, if NO never take the trade, because you will only got emotions

my total risk is only 1.5% and i can afford to lose it,

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hit SL in one order, lose 1%

hehe try to remove the risk

Name:  bimasakti_75.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  77.1 KB

take the additional risk (1% again)

Name:  bimasakti_76.jpg
Size:  62.4 KB

the most important is risk is really low, with the unlimited chance of profit

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

haha

enough for RED result this day

Name:  bimasakti_77.jpg
Size:  56.2 KB

haha RED RED and RED i love RED

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

take any additional risk IF hit the pending order

yup ready again for any other 1% loss

Name:  bimasakti_78.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  64.2 KB

if we are not ready for the risk, never trade!!! if you lose the money that you can't afford to lose, you will only get emotions, and always execute the unnecessary losses

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3061 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,053 Times in 2,027 Posts

You are doing a fine job mate continue the way you are going although you are unlikely to reach any where too quickly yet you will always be in the contest unlike most traders who blow their self within a day and as they say slow and steady win the race.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      You are doing a fine job mate continue the way you are going although you are unlikely to reach any where too quickly yet you will always be in the contest unlike most traders who blow their self within a day and as they say slow and steady win the race.
      thanks mate, hehe i only try to test my survival mate because in forex trading, the only thing we need is only to survive longer and longer
      hehe and the emotions are the most dangerous enemy until now, hmm i can't consistent earning because i always let my emotions execute the trades that always bring the losses

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...