• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: 66293656 Team TOPMAN (ALPHA), NAKED LINES.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

21. BUY EUR/JPY 20 lots.
      Reason : There is strong support at 140.31 so i expect the price will go up to test fibo 0.0 @140.80 which is act as the technical resistance here.

Chart and order :
      Attached Images    
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,166 Times in 7,467 Posts

Hello Topman...just dropping by to wish you more goodluck...
      I can see that you are doing quite well in this contest...
      Hope you will become one of the winner...!!!
      Trade safely and Gooduck!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

topman (02-21-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Hello Topman...just dropping by to wish you more goodluck...
      I can see that you are doing quite well in this contest...
      Hope you will become one of the winner...!!!
      Trade safely and Gooduck!!!
      Thank you for visiting here, sis. Yeah, i am try hard to avoid the premature margin call.

New order :
      22. buy EJ 50 lots with SL @140.30 AND TP @140.80.
      Reason : There is good sign for entry long again in M5 frame.

Chart and order :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

23. Sell EURJPY at 140.78 (near to fibo 0.0) 50 lots with SL @140.99 and TP @140.64.
      Reason : As i expected the price indeed re-test fibo 0.0 (140.80) then rejected so i take short position this time.

CHART :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

24. BUY EUR/JPY 200 lots without SL and TP.
      Reason : Following the uptrend after it breakout fibo 0.0 @140.80 successfully.
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      24. BUY EUR/JPY 200 lots without SL and TP.
      Reason : Following the uptrend after it breakout fibo 0.0 @140.80 successfully.
      Seems like a risky trade. Maybe it is high probability but the risk is quite big. 250 pips to the downside and you are out- I hope it will never happen to you I will try to visit your thread more often to see the result
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      Seems like a risky trade. Maybe it is high probability but the risk is quite big. 250 pips to the downside and you are out- I hope it will never happen to you I will try to visit your thread more often to see the result
      Yep you are correct bro, but on that time i am tightly monitoring the trade and i opened trades with huge lots after gain full confidence. Next time i will more carefull but i can't guarantee to control emotions, hehehe. Thanks for reminding bro... Good luck for your trades too...[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 02-22-2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-21-2014 at 11:55 PM ----------
      Last edited by topman; 02-21-2014 at 07:12 PM.
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

25. BUY EURJPY 100 lots.
      Reason : The price already met the uptrendline in H1 chart so i expect it will go up to make a re-test on technical resistance at 140.63 as my profit target here.

CHART and Order :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Order no 25 hit TP and now lets continue for another trades :
      26. Buy EURJPY 100 lots with SL @140.46 AND TP @141.03.
      REASON : The price be able breakout fibo 61.8 in M5 frame so i expect it will go upside to test fibo 100 at 141.03.

CHART & ORDER :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7809 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,813 Times in 3,504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Order no 25 hit TP and now lets continue for another trades :
      26. Buy EURJPY 100 lots with SL @140.46 AND TP @141.03.
      REASON : The price be able breakout fibo 61.8 in M5 frame so i expect it will go upside to test fibo 100 at 141.03.

CHART & ORDER :
      Great going bro ..:

Maintaining the winning trades nicely ...

All the best ...

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (02-24-2014), topman (02-24-2014)

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...