• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 66295130-fzczjt15_Team azmassi (Alpha)_P.SAR, trend lines and news on all major pairs

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Default 66295130-fzczjt15_Team azmassi (Alpha)_P.SAR, trend lines and news on all major pairs

Hello everyone
      My partner for this contest is deathstar Let's trade wisely mate

For this contest I'll use Parabolic Sar to identify breakouts. I'll use trend lines too to identify the trend and find the best prices to enter. And of course I'll try to follow all major news and place Stop orders to enjoy big movements caused by these news.

For Parabolic Sar, I'll use it with the simplest way in daily TF. When the course hit the P Sar and continue its movement with 50 pips or more, I'll wait the market to move about 40 pips in the opposite direction and then I'll enter following its first direction.
      Anyways, I'll try to give the best explanation for each opened trade.

My main pairs will be USD/CAD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD

Here in this thread and Here you can find more about Parabolic SAR

Always remember that the most important thing in forex is to be disciplined enough to follow strictly a good Money Management

Good luck to all participants

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name:  FireShot Screen Capture #346 - 'Statement_ 66295130 - azmassi' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_Octo.png
Views: 43
Size:  81.9 KB

to view bigger picture:
      1. open the above picture in new tab,
      2. click to zoom the picture
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 03-27-2014 at 04:01 AM.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (02-17-2014), deathstar (02-17-2014), Humza (02-24-2014), mlodylolo (02-17-2014), nasimuddin (03-07-2014), NikitaBelle (02-24-2014), OnlyGainer (02-17-2014), Passionate Pisces (02-17-2014), PhantomTrader79 (03-18-2014), topman (02-17-2014), Toxic (02-22-2014), zahid4x (02-19-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Hi mate Great to see two mods in the same team. You won the last contest so your team might be at the top of the winner list. But don't be so self- confident because i will try to beat you this time Wish you all the best mate
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to mlodylolo for this useful post.

azmassi (02-17-2014), Passionate Pisces (02-17-2014), zahid4x (02-19-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

PSAR is just like a star in the sky bro, whenever you can grab it properly then money is in your pocket. I hope to see your name in the TOP Board list, bro and good luck.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-17-2014)

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,229 Times in 4,570 Posts

Let's trade wisely mate
      Yes Let's take it slow and steady & hopefully win this contest Your strategy sounds pretty simple and effective. Best of luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deathstar For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      Hi mate Great to see two mods in the same team. You won the last contest so your team might be at the top of the winner list. But don't be so self- confident because i will try to beat you this time Wish you all the best mate
      Haha, ok mate thanks Your team is strong, so it'll be a great challenge,, I think I've to be very careful this time! Best of luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      PSAR is just like a star in the sky bro, whenever you can grab it properly then money is in your pocket. I hope to see your name in the TOP Board list, bro and good luck.
      Yes bro, I love this indicator, hope it won't disappoint me in this contest Thanks and wish you good luck too

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
      Yes. Let's take it slow and steady & hopefully win this contest. Your strategy sounds pretty simple and effective. Best of luck.
      Yeah, always keep things simple! Good luck bro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

mlodylolo (02-19-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

First trade (829116413): I've bought 30 lot usd/cad at 1.0948. USD/CAD was strongly bullish last month, but this month cad try to recover, but the bearish movement seems to be too weak,, so it will probabely resume its bullish movement. On daily TF I'm bullish, on weekly TF, I'm waiting the course to touch parbolic SAR at 1.0900 from the top to bounce at this level and resume its upward. For this, I opened 30 lot now at 1.0948, if the course fall to 1.0900 I'll open another 30 lot.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

deathstar (02-21-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      First trade (829116413): I've bought 30 lot usd/cad at 1.0948. USD/CAD was strongly bullish last month, but this month cad try to recover, but the bearish movement seems to be too weak,, so it will probabely resume its bullish movement. On daily TF I'm bullish, on weekly TF, I'm waiting the course to touch parbolic SAR at 1.0900 from the top to bounce at this level and resume its upward. For this, I opened 30 lot now at 1.0948, if the course fall to 1.0900 I'll open another 30 lot.
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      Second trade (829155822): I've bought 30 lot USD/CAD again at 1.0915
      The course has already touched the parabolic SAR even before to reach 1.0900, so I added my second position at 1.0915.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

SL= 1.0880 TP= Not set!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

deathstar (02-21-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7809 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,813 Times in 3,504 Posts

Your Parabolic SAR magic seems working beautifully ..wish you Good luck

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-19-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Your Parabolic SAR magic seems working beautifully ..wish you Good luck
      Thanks so much bro. Yeah, for the moment, I think it's fine. Wish you good luck too

Second trade (829155822): I've bought 30 lot USD/CAD again at 1.0915
      The course has already touched the parabolic SAR even before to reach 1.0900, so I added my second position at 1.0915.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

SL= 1.0880 TP= Not set!
      I closed the second trade at 1.0965 with 50 pips profits.

The trade is for long term, and I'm sure usd/cad will rise further, but since I have another open position, I prefer to close the second one and keep the first open. I always do this to minimize losses in case the course change its direction against me!

Spoiler Spoiler:
      ---------------------------------

Closed the first trade at 1.1009 with 61 pips profits

For long term USD/CAD will surely rise, but it will take 2 or 3 weeks to reach my target, so I prefer to close this trade now, and wait for another opportunity, maybe with a different pair.
      Last edited by azmassi; 02-19-2014 at 04:01 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

deathstar (02-21-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Closed the first trade at 1.1009 with 61 pips profits
      I closed the second trade at 1.0965 with 50 pips profits.
      Oh man, I did pretty much the same and I regret now. Did you see what happened after that? Now it is 1.10xx
      Damn it
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-19-2014)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...