• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 66295130-fzczjt15_Team azmassi (Alpha)_P.SAR, trend lines and news on all major pairs

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      4th trade (829351269): I've bought 40 lot USD/CAD at 1.1129.
      USD/CAD is bullish,, the last bearish movement is weak and it's just the result of take profits, so I think it's nothing and USD/CAD will resume it's upward!
      If the course fall again to touch parabolic SAR on 4H TF, I'll add another position at 1.1110.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

SL= 1.1080!
      According to my analysis in my previous post, the price is reached, so I've added another long positions on USD/CAD.

5th trade (829373884): I've bought 10 lot USD/CAD at 1.1112.
      6th trade (829373911): I've bought 10 lot USD/CAD at 1.1112.
      7th trade (829375736): I've Bought 0.1 lot USD/CAD at 1.1108.
      8th trade (829375761): I've Bought 10 lot USD/CAD at 1.1107.
      9th trade (829375762): I've Bought 10 lot USD/CAD at 1.1107.
      10th trade (829449081): I've Bought 20 lot USD/CAD at 1.1075.
      Closed all my positions at 1.1119 with a profit of 725.22 $! USD/CAD is going to rise but I prefer to cut at this level and wait the best price to buy again at lower price using big lot size
      Last edited by azmassi; 02-26-2014 at 07:47 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

deathstar (02-27-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

11th trade (829657166): I bought 110 lot USD/CAD at 1.1123, closed at 1.1135 with 12 pips profits.

Since yesterday evening usd/cad is evolving between 1.1120 and 1.1140, this is a good opportunity to make some easy pips before USD/CAD continues its uptrend!

----------------------------------------
      12th trade (829718555): I bought 110 lot USD/CAD at 1.1126
      13th trade (829718849): I bought 120 lot USD/CAD at 1.1123

I closed both of them at 1.1130 with 4 + 7 pips profits.
      USD/CAD is still moving in a narrow range, and important news will be released in a few hours, so I prefer to cut and watch!
      Last edited by azmassi; 02-28-2014 at 11:15 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

deathstar (02-28-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

14th trade (829763072): I've bought 85 lot USD/CAD at 1.1125
      15th trade (829803898): I've bought 85 lot USD/CAD at 1.1073

I was sure about the bullishness of usd/cad but news released yesterday was against my positions,, the effect is temporary and I'm still long with this paire. Let's see how the market will react next week

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Hi mate, how are you?...
      I see your team made great result till to date and this time you are traded with safety lots size. I wish to see your team on top 3 positions at the end of contest, mate. Good luck and happy weekend.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

7. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

azmassi (03-01-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Hi mate, how are you?...
      I see your team made great result till to date and this time you are traded with safety lots size. I wish to see your team on top 3 positions at the end of contest, mate. Good luck and happy weekend.
      Hey mate, I'm fine thank Hope you're doing well!

Yeah, deathstar is doing great, and you too, and I'm happy for this Actually now I'm holding a losing position, but I'm not worried, hope next week I could manage it well
      I really hope to see you in top 3 You deserve it mate. Wih you ood luck

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

14th trade (829763072): I've bought 85 lot USD/CAD at 1.1125
      15th trade (829803898): I've bought 85 lot USD/CAD at 1.1073

I was sure about the bullishness of usd/cad but news released yesterday was against my positions,, the effect is temporary and I'm still long with this paire. Let's see how the market will react next week
      Closed 14th trade at 1.1095 with 30 pips loss and 15th trade at 1.1093 with 20 pips profits.

USD/CAD has bounced at 1.1037, now is about to reach 1.1100 again, I think it should make correction before continues its uptrend. For this, I prefer to close to maximise my profits by entering at lower price.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

16th trade (829896682): I bought 55 lot USD/CAD at 1.1086 closed at 1.1096 with 10 pips profits!

Again USD/CAD is moving in a narrow range between 1.1070 and 1.1100,, I think USD/CAD will keep moving in this range until tomorrow,, then tomorrow after releasing BOC Interest Rate and BOC Rate Statement everything will change.

---------------------------------
      17th trade (829973178): I bought again 110 lot USD/CAD at 1.1085!
      Closed this 17 trade too early at 1.1087, wrong decision, but it's ok.

18th trade (830013551): I sold 85 lot USD/CAD at 1.1103!
      For the first time I sold usd/cad. Since usd/cad is moving slowly, I wanna enjoy all movements, but I'm not sure if it's the right decision, so I closed the trade quicly with only 2 pips profit

19th trade (830033335): I bought 55 lot USD/CAD at 1.1085, closed at 1.1093!
      Last edited by azmassi; 03-05-2014 at 02:36 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

topman (03-04-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Wow mate, looks like your blood already boiled today, hehehe. However i like to see you take risk and make this contest more exciting. Good luck and see you on top board, mate.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

13. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

azmassi (03-04-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Wow mate, looks like your blood already boiled today, hehehe. However i like to see you take risk and make this contest more exciting. Good luck and see you on top board, mate.
      Hehe, actually I don't consider 110 lot on USD/CAD as a risky lot size Thanks so much mate, wish you good luck too, plz be careful

15. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

topman (03-05-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

20th trade (830052103): I've bought 222 lot usd/cad at 1.1080 and 21th trade (830072749): I've bought again, but this time 333 lot at 1.1066 (probably my last trades )! My intuition say that usd/cad will rise, technically I'm 100% about it, especiallly for long term. But let's see how the news will affect the price.
      Last edited by azmassi; 03-05-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4