• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 66295188 - Team mlodylolo (Alpha) - low risk sup/dem areas trading with RSI

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Default 66295188 - Team mlodylolo (Alpha) - low risk sup/dem areas trading with RSI

Hi guys,

Login- 66295188
      Investor- xpanzr62

Team Details:
      A) mlodylolo = Alpha
      B) bimasakti = Bravo

Strategy:
      I will use supply and demand areas to spot the best entry points. I use RSI to help me by showing me divergence patterns. My team mate - bimasakti uses the same technique so we will cooperate together. I hope it will lead us to big profit and winning the contest.

Indicator:
      I will use RSI to measure movement's strength in order to find weakness at the end of the trend.
      Here is the link:
      RSI is possible to give real trading signal

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name:  FireShot Screen Capture #355 - 'Statement_ 66295188 - mlodylolo' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_Oc.png
Views: 59
Size:  79.2 KB

to view bigger picture:
      1. open the above picture in new tab,
      2. click to zoom the picture
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 03-27-2014 at 04:02 AM.
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to mlodylolo for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (02-17-2014), azmassi (02-17-2014), bimasakti (02-17-2014), ding dong (02-28-2014), NikitaBelle (02-24-2014), Passionate Pisces (02-17-2014), Toxic (02-22-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

good morning mate, do you have any idea of trades in this day?
      how about your RSI condition when you trade mate? is it about the over bought/ sold? or about the convergence divergence conditions?
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

mlodylolo (02-18-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Crappy

profitsbuzz will become famous soon enough profitsbuzz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello mlodylolo, thanks for sharing this method of trading with us, I would like to find out if you have testing this system? and how long have you been on this system? The indicator that you mentioned is only RSI? are there any other indicators you are using?

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to profitsbuzz for this useful post.

bimasakti (02-18-2014), mlodylolo (02-18-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      good morning mate, do you have any idea of trades in this day?
      how about your RSI condition when you trade mate? is it about the over bought/ sold? or about the convergence divergence conditions?
      Hi mate RSI is never about overbough / oversold. I use it only to find divergence between price and RSI at supply / demand area.

Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz     
      hello mlodylolo, thanks for sharing this method of trading with us, I would like to find out if you have testing this system? and how long have you been on this system? The indicator that you mentioned is only RSI? are there any other indicators you are using?
      I've been testing this strategy for few months now and it gives nice results.
      Welcome to my blog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-18-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

1 st trade - number 829103882
      GBPUSD 15 min chart

Reason: selling at supply area after rally in price in downtrend context.
      Lot size: 10 lots (exactly the same low risk as my team mate bimasakti )
      Name:  gbpusdm15.png
Views: 91
Size:  26.5 KB
      Last edited by mlodylolo; 02-19-2014 at 12:31 PM.
      Welcome to my blog

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-19-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      1 st trade
      GBPUSD 15 min chart

Lot size: 10 lots (exactly the same low risk as my team mate bimasakti )
      Attachment 48735
      woooow supply area with the trendline? that's really good setup mate and how about the RSI mate? did you analyze it or not?
      i hope we can continue the low risk trade mate hehe how about if we face the last day of the contest? can we use the higher risk?
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      woooow supply area with the trendline? that's really good setup mate and how about the RSI mate? did you analyze it or not?
      i hope we can continue the low risk trade mate hehe how about if we face the last day of the contest? can we use the higher risk?
      Divergence doesn't show everytime- in my case it was at 1m chart so it wasn't strong signal but Trendline + supply area was enough for me to open the trade.
      Please, don't think about the higher risk, the most important thing is to stay alive at the market and the contest. Higher risk is a killer.
      Welcome to my blog

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-20-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

1 st trade - number 829103882
      GBPUSD 15 min chart

Lot size: 10 lots
      Closed after downward movement into the demand area. 31 pips profit Current equity $ 10307.90
      Welcome to my blog

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

2nd position opened - number 829160176
      Pair: USDCAD - BUY - low risk
      I bought usdcad becasue price is at the resistance of falling wedge and there is divergence between price and RSI at 15 M chart what might indicate not enough bearish power.
      Welcome to my blog

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

2nd position opened - number 829160176
      Pair: USDCAD - BUY - low risk
      Closed! with little profit. How could I be so stupid. Price rallied up but I wasn't in front of my PC so I missed that.

3rd trade number 829185546
      USDCAD - sell - 15 lots
      Price after solid rally - it looks very expensive so I guess it is good time for short term trade to catch some retracement.
      Last edited by mlodylolo; 02-21-2014 at 04:17 PM.
      Welcome to my blog

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to mlodylolo for this useful post.

azmassi (02-19-2014), bimasakti (02-20-2014)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...