• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: 66295188 - Team mlodylolo (Alpha) - low risk sup/dem areas trading with RSI

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      7th order number 829336464
      AUDUSD - buy - 15 lots
      I opened this position because price was at the demand area. There was also bullish candlesticks pattern and divergence between price and RSI what we can see at the chart.

Position already closed + 23 pips profit which gave me 345$ . Current balance 1109$.
      wooow mate, that's really great result, and you are the discipline one, and have really big accuracy, not like me that still sometime depend on luck factor like my previous trade

so the RSI will always tell the story too mate? could you give some lessons about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      My fellow mod and one of the most disciplined trader

Good luck to you and your team, mate I hope your team rocks the contest till the end
      yup mate, mlodylolo is really the rasional people he think the risks first, before entering any trade, and ofcourse he can wait longer to choose the best trading quality

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

hello mate, how about your trading plan today? i hope you can teach us about the RSI reading
      because when i read RSI it's always about the over bought and oversold, and that's not what is right, so i hope you can share to us more and more about the RSI and how to use it
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

mlodylolo (02-25-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      My fellow mod and one of the most disciplined trader

Good luck to you and your team, mate I hope your team rocks the contest till the end
      Thanks supermod for your kind words I wish you too all the best

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      hello mate, how about your trading plan today? i hope you can teach us about the RSI reading
      because when i read RSI it's always about the over bought and oversold, and that's not what is right, so i hope you can share to us more and more about the RSI and how to use it
      Hi mate trading plan for today? as always - watching the market and waiting for the best opportunity. RSI lesson? great idea, I will post some usefull informations for you and the other members. I will do it later on..
      Last edited by mlodylolo; 02-25-2014 at 12:09 PM.
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-25-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks supermod for your kind words I wish you too all the best

Hi mate trading plan for today? as always - watching the market and waiting for the best opportunity. RSI lesson? great idea, I will post some usefull informations for you and the other members. I will do it later on..
      i will wait for that lesson for sure
      hehe did you already see the best opportunity for today mate?

---------- Post added 02-26-2014 at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-25-2014 at 05:28 PM ----------

hello mate, need your advices here
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...=1#post8675619

how about the area that i choose? hehe i wanna get the higher probability trade, how i can do that mate?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i will wait for that lesson for sure
      hehe did you already see the best opportunity for today mate?
      I'm very sorry mate but it is the first time I'm in front of my PC today so I didn't trade yet. Maybe tomorrow. Notice the huge number of sellers at EURUSD 1H chart. I suggest placing pending order at the supply zone at 1.3736 - 1.3746.
      What do you think bravo? Need your advice
      Welcome to my blog

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-27-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm very sorry mate but it is the first time I'm in front of my PC today so I didn't trade yet. Maybe tomorrow. Notice the huge number of sellers at EURUSD 1H chart. I suggest placing pending order at the supply zone at 1.3736 - 1.3746.
      What do you think bravo? Need your advice
      hehe no problem mate, but i am today is really busy too but still have the position to forget, because it's already safe

that's good place mate, i think that area will give the good pressure

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

mlodylolo (02-27-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

8th order - number 829528057
      GBPUSD - sell - 15 lots
      Reason of opening the trade is always the same - price at supply area + divergence at RSI osciallator

Order closed with little profit + 15 pips
      .................................................. .......................................

3 pending order opened today.
      9th - EURUSD - sell limit - 15 lots
      10th - USDJPY - sell limit - 8 lots
      11st - EURJPY - sell limit - 8 lots

More details here:
      Attached Images  
      Welcome to my blog

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-27-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Time for the lesson about RSI which you asked for.
      Using RSI properly is not simple at all. There are at least few ways to do it but I focus only on divergence. There are 2 types of divergence between price and RSI - regular divergence and hidden divergence. I will focus today on regular one. RSI measures the strenght of the movements. When trend is getting weaker - divergence appears.
      The most difficult task for a trader is to realise that divergence itself doesn't mean we should open position. Remember it is just an indicator which we cannot use in isolation. We analyse the price- RSI is just to help a bit.
      Picture will explain everything I hope:
      Attached Images  
      Welcome to my blog

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-27-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

8th order - number 829528057
      GBPUSD - sell - 15 lots
      Reason of opening the trade is always the same - price at supply area + divergence at RSI osciallator

Order closed with little profit + 15 pips
      .................................................. .......................................

More details here:
      Time for the lesson about RSI which you asked for.
      Using RSI properly is not simple at all. There are at least few ways to do it but I focus only on divergence. There are 2 types of divergence between price and RSI - regular divergence and hidden divergence. I will focus today on regular one. RSI measures the strenght of the movements. When trend is getting weaker - divergence appears.
      The most difficult task for a trader is to realise that divergence itself doesn't mean we should open position. Remember it is just an indicator which we cannot use in isolation. We analyse the price- RSI is just to help a bit.
      Picture will explain everything I hope:
      woooow that's really beautiful result and ofcourse you have the high accuracy mate, can i know about the reason you opened the order mate? you opened the sell orders because the divergence at supply area?

or how mate? still many question that in my head, how we opened the trade when we read the RSI

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

woooow that's really beautiful result and ofcourse you have the high accuracy mate, can i know about the reason you opened the order mate? you opened the sell orders because the divergence at supply area?

or how mate? still many question that in my head, how we opened the trade when we read the RSI
      That is the thing which you need to realise- divergence is never a reason to open a position. I took this trade because price was at the selling zone - divergence only helped me to realise the real condition of the market. RSI gives you some informations - you just need to analyse them.
      Welcome to my blog

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update:
      EURUSD and USDJPY orders deleted (price didn't touch the levels)

I opened 2 different orders:
      9th opened order - number 829686418
      EURJPY - sell - 8 lots

10th order - number 829670703
      EURJPY - sell (sell limit order) - 8 lots

Reason of opening the trades - price at the supply area in downtrend context.

Both trades already closed with 44 pips and 85 pips profit!
      Attached Images  
      Welcome to my blog

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (02-28-2014)

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5