• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: 66295188 - Team mlodylolo (Alpha) - low risk sup/dem areas trading with RSI

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,981 Times in 1,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      hello mate, the one thing that still become the mistery for me, where is your Stop Loss mate? or you watch the chart closely, and try to define it manually (time to exit from the market)
      Mistery solved by bimasakti himself I hate using SL - I think it is better to spend some more time in front of PC and exit the trade manually. That is why most of my trades are short term ones.
      Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia, Robert.
      Welcome to my blog

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-04-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlodylolo     
      Mistery solved by bimasakti himself I hate using SL - I think it is better to spend some more time in front of PC and exit the trade manually. That is why most of my trades are short term ones.
      ooooh i see you are like that mate, but ofcourse i know that you are ready for the risk, and can exit manually, not like me, i can't exit the losses trade manually, so i only use stop loss as my best weapon
      how about your trades today mate?
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo has a reputation beyond repute mlodylolo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

how about your trades today mate?
      I set few pending orders and wait. But the market seems to be quite slow today. I don't really like it. We have 4 days till contest deadline but we should keep our pace and low risk until the end.
      Welcome to my blog

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-04-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I set few pending orders and wait. But the market seems to be quite slow today. I don't really like it. We have 4 days till contest deadline but we should keep our pace and low risk until the end.
      too bad for me mate, my real account got disabled again
      maybe until the end of the contest, i will not trade, hmm waiting for wd and try to login again, got account disabled

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

too bad for me mate, my real account got disabled again
      maybe until the end of the contest, i will not trade, hmm waiting for wd and try to login again, got account disabled
      Yeah I know about that. I'm sorry for you.

12 order - number 829794499
      USDCHF - sell - 8 lots
      That was one of my pending orders which touch the price where I wanted to. I hope it will drop down right now. Will let you know about the results

Another pending order
      EURGBP - buy limit - 10 lots
      Price really close to demand area and upward trend line- I hope it will touch 0.8201 to open my order.
      Welcome to my blog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-05-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah I know about that. I'm sorry for you.

USDCHF - sell - 8 lots
      That was one of my pending orders which touch the price where I wanted to. I hope it will drop down right now. Will let you know about the results

Another pending order
      EURGBP - buy limit - 10 lots
      Price really close to demand area and upward trend line- I hope it will touch 0.8201 to open my order.
      i hope you can take care with yourself mate, i will always watch our threads too mate, but i will not execute a single trade, keep pips up mate

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i hope you can take care with yourself mate, i will always watch our threads too mate, but i will not execute a single trade, keep pips up mate
      After this kind of post you gave me a prove that you are the best team mate I could imagine. Thanks for that bimasakti

13 order - number 830091561
      EURGBP - buy - 10 lots
      Price seems to be at the demand area and some support level as well. What is more divergence appeard at lower TF.
      Welcome to my blog

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-06-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCHF - sell - 8 lots
      13 order - number 830091561
      EURGBP - buy - 10 lots
      All positions closed. The last two orders gave me profit. I think I'm done here No need to trade tomorrow. Thanks to my bravo - bimasakti - it was great fun to cooperate with you mate

Final equity: $ 12 895.75
      Welcome to my blog

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-07-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All positions closed. The last two orders gave me profit. I think I'm done here No need to trade tomorrow. Thanks to my bravo - bimasakti - it was great fun to cooperate with you mate

Final equity: $ 12 895.75
      Ganbatte mate

thanks to you too, i have really a lot of lessons from you, i really love to cooperate with you mate, at least, we are still standing until the last fight,

i hope we will have some great contest like this again, so we can become the team mate again

many thanks again mate, you already give me everything i need to be better trader, from the low risk discipline, you already give me really good example

and i am sure, after this i really can earn in this business, slow and steady, more than you can do

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

mlodylolo (03-07-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is time to put it all together. First of all, thank you everyone for great contest. Thanks bimasakti for being great team mate

I opened 13 positions - 12 closed with profit , only 1 with loss.
      The highest score was 85 pips , the biggest loss was 21 pips.

Here are all of my trades: Final equity: $ 12895.75
      Attached Images  
      Welcome to my blog

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mlodylolo For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-07-2014)

Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5