• Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66293662 - Team azmassi (Bravo) Trading majors and Yen pairs

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,225 Times in 4,567 Posts

Default 66293662 - Team azmassi (Bravo) Trading majors and Yen pairs

Login 66293662
      Investor myyrvi49

Hello,
      I am in Team azmassi with my partner being azmassi ( Alpha ).
      As usual, I will be looking at multiple pairs and my strategy will be the same i.e analysis of candles/ bars & charts with the use of multiple time frame analysis & SR + trendline.
      I will be looking to take 1-2 trades per day and the trades will mainly be set & forget type.

Best of luck to every participants out there, may the best team win

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name:  FireShot Screen Capture #354 - 'Statement_ 66293662 - deathstar' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_Oc.png
Views: 20
Size:  61.6 KB

to view bigger picture:
      1. open the above picture in new tab,
      2. click to zoom the picture

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to deathstar for this useful post.

azmassi (02-17-2014), Humza (02-24-2014), mlodylolo (03-03-2014), OnlyGainer (02-17-2014), Passionate Pisces (02-17-2014), topman (02-22-2014), Toxic (02-22-2014)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,467 Times in 5,583 Posts

Wao Wao

I am waiting for you to start bro The Hard way you go at the market I really love to see that

Go go

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

azmassi (02-25-2014), deathstar (02-25-2014), Humza (02-24-2014)

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Wao Wao

I am waiting for you to start bro The Hard way you go at the market I really love to see that

Go go
      Since azmassi ( Alpha ) is conservative with his trades, I also went conservative in my trades Decided to stop being aggressive like before since it wouldn't match at all

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to deathstar for this useful post.

azmassi (02-25-2014), Rin0 (02-25-2014)

I am:
      Amused

Thanks

Took my first trade yesterday.

ticket: 829450644
      GBPUSD buy @ 25 lot

The reasons behind this trade are very simple:
      1) Price repeatedly moved around a trendline channel.
      2) Price, after a lot of moving around, hit a good support area around 1.6600 level.
      3) Price bounced off the support.
      4) The trade was entered.

Price hit the profit target of approx. 100 pips.

Spoiler Spoiler:

ticket: 829459387
      50 lot buy GBPUSD

this trade was entered in order to add some position to the already entered trade (above ) after the trade went to some profits.

Didn't put any profit target in this trade and since couldn't be online earlier, missed the chance to close it at a good area or at least lock a proper amount of profits. Anyway, closed the trade at approx. 24 pips.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deathstar For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-25-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,344 Times in 4,690 Posts

Hi bro. Happy to see you started trading You already made two great winning trades, that's a good sign

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
      Since azmassi ( Alpha ) is conservative with his trades, I also went conservative in my trades Decided to stop being aggressive like before since it wouldn't match at all
      Yeah mate, let's trade with low risk until the last days of the contest
      I lost a part of my profits, but I'm not worried I'm sure usd/cad will rise..... OMG, hope I'm not wrong
      Last edited by azmassi; 02-25-2014 at 09:45 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

deathstar (02-26-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,167 Times in 447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
      At last year contest,you are the one from the top trader who give me pressure because our score is so tight.But this time seem you will not be aggressive like always to stay surviving with your partner.I will also to trade more safety from now to not disappoint my partner.Good luck on your trading bro.Hope one day we can enter more contest and be aggressive like we do at our previous contest.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rin0 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-25-2014), deathstar (02-26-2014)

I am:
      Amused

Thanks

Now time for a row of losses

ticket: 829640738
      buy aud/usd @50 lot

This was a bit of a random trade since it wasn't entered with much confirmations. Anyway, the reasons for the entry were:

1) Price breaking support then again entering it, making me think that it was a fakeout.
      2) The support was a good one so I believed the fakeout was real.

Entered the trade. Loss

Spoiler Spoiler:

ticket: 829641142
      buy aud/usd @30 lot

Addition to the previous aud/usd buy trade as price went on moving indecisively.

Closed both the trades @ approx 60 pips loss.

I am:
      Amused

Thanks

ticket: 829642407
      buy eur/usd @ 50 lot

As Aud/Usd trades were moving indecisively, I decided to spice up things with eur/usd trade.

Price approaching a minor uptrendline
      Price testing a support zone
      Entered the buy trade so as to match with the Aud/Usd trades.

Spoiler Spoiler:

this trade had stop loss set, so it was automatically closed as price moved against it.

I am:
      Amused

Thanks

ticket: 829670572
      buy gbpusd @100 lot

Reasons for entry:

This trade is based on trendline bounce concept except it sounds a bit complicated.
      The trendline I am talking about here is the upper line of the down trendline channel. I took my first two trades based on the channel which has already been explained here

Price broke the channel then came back to test the broken channel once, twice, thrice. The third time is when I entered my trade and rode the trend to profits.

ticket: 829673044
      buy gbpusd @ 100 lot

Addition to the above trade.

ticket: 829674789
      buy gbpusd @150 lot

pending buy stop order which was kept so that if price moved in my direction, I could get some more profits with this addition and this order was triggered after some hours.

Closed all the above trades approx. 243 pips

I am:
      Amused

Thanks

ticket: 829811312
      ticket: 829811313
      ticket: 829811317
      ticket: 829811320

all the tickets were buy gbp/usd order @ 0.1 lot

Entered the trades just to check whether the price will move further up or not. Also entered in order to fulfill the 10 trades rule of the contest

Page 1 of 2 1 2