• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: What is the fastest payment processor for withdrawal and deposit?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am using Skrill for a long time. By this you can deposit instantly but withdraw depends on your broker. Different brokers are different delay times for this. Its generally within 12-72 hours. For instaforex you can deposit instant .(All deposit and withdrawal requests are processed by InstaForex Finance Department from Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (UTC+3).) But withdraw takes some fees depending on your processor.

2. Dragon
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

MuHaMmaAd_HaSSan is an unknown quantity at this point MuHaMmaAd_HaSSan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you should use megatransfer it sis best and fast and it gives us many ways of instant withdraw and deposit .Some time your payment processor can take few hours but I think it is fast and easy to use....

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovemoon2011     
      hello every one

what is the fastest payment withdraw and deposit in instaforex ?

i think neteller is the fastest payment processor withdraw and deposit they give instant deposit and all other payment processor also offer same facilities for deposit , neteller give withdraw with 3-4 hour , which fastest service any payment processor give .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think almost all the payment process are fast except some. So you can check pazay because of its low rate and also free service as well. you can also test paypal and many more. Thanks

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

DZtrade is on a distinguished road DZtrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Few years ago, neteller was the best because they don't charge any fees for withdrawal and deposit, but nothere's no difference between skrill and neteller so I think both are good and for me the'yre the bests.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to DZtrade for this useful post.

grrla (09-04-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DZtrade     
      Few years ago, neteller was the best because they don't charge any fees for withdrawal and deposit, but nothere's no difference between skrill and neteller so I think both are good and for me the'yre the bests.

yes before when neteller not popular they give free service fee to attract more people sign up and use their service. Now when many people are using it the starting to charge expensive fees. I wish they can lower the fees to at least 50%

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to grrla for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (09-05-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grrla     
      yes before when neteller not popular they give free service fee to attract more people sign up and use their service. Now when many people are using it the starting to charge expensive fees. I wish they can lower the fees to at least 50%
      this is the most common strategy used by companies to promote their product or services. Once they start to control the market, then they will start charging expensively to get profit as much as they can.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      891 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,033 Times in 574 Posts

Through Instaforex I got know about payco which looks being too much smart payment processor all over which way we can exchange our currency with different electronics currency. Though I see skrill is most popular payment processor all over the world where i am using skrill since 2013. With my opinion skrill is best payment processor as I see in my trading career.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

I have experience with credit card, paypal and neteller and from this three i think paypal is fastest to send and receive. Neteller good also but if you plan making deposit and withdrawal with credit card or bank transfer that will take some days compared to paypal or netellers hours

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

anyone else here have tried the payment processor system payco? I heard they say it is good to use with the instaforex bonus account and very interested to know about it.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4