• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: PayPal (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

paypal is very strict in term of their policy without any reason they block accounts that why i always feel fear to use this payment processor and also other currencies has more value in my country by the local exchangers so i personally not like paypal.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried to use neteller debit mastercard in paypal? I am thinking of adding my neteller mastercard in paypal. So that if I invest using paypal I actually using the funds from neteller. But I really don't know if its allowed. I do hope that I can make good income in forex trading and so that I can have more money to use in my paypal account.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,333 Times in 349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stockwalker     
      How about PayPal?
      A lot of merchant and signal provider use as a payment processor, maybe because they are the most honest and most popular in the industry (and perhaps offering the best conditions aswell)
      Although, they also get criticism. Freezing accounts, very strict rules, and we can continue.

Go or no-go?

No doubt that paypal is the number 1 payment processor in the world.Everyone fan of paypal and using paypal for online shopping and transferring money to family and friends.You can get mobile top ups low rate.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,333 Times in 349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stockwalker     
      How about PayPal?
      A lot of merchant and signal provider use as a payment processor, maybe because they are the most honest and most popular in the industry (and perhaps offering the best conditions aswell)
      Although, they also get criticism. Freezing accounts, very strict rules, and we can continue.

Go or no-go?

In the current time frame and in this world right now Paypal is the most used and number 1 payment processor in the world.If you want to pay online than you can use paypal.If you want to invest in forex trading than you can also choose paypal.You can use paypal as a payment processor on the every website where you want.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boy31477     
      In the current time frame and in this world right now Paypal is the most used and number 1 payment processor in the world.If you want to pay online than you can use paypal.If you want to invest in forex trading than you can also choose paypal.You can use paypal as a payment processor on the every website where you want.
      not many brokers are accepting paypal because of their terms and conditions which actually restrict much usage for financial investment. But for purpose of shopping and buying on the internet then paypal is good to use

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Paypal is best option for withdrawing money. And also it is used in the whole world. But there are some countries where this does not work or provides his facility. Besides of this its used in worldwide so i want to say \that its best and whats your opinion please tell. Thanks

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,015 Times in 1,007 Posts

Actually I am from Bangladesh and I dont know why Paypal not coming on my countries where lots of freelancer working here, few year ago Bangladesh was 1st position on freelancing. Do you know anyone that why its not coming Bangladesh? What is the exact reason? Is it that Bangladesh not giving permission or anything else?

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

bappy4x (10-02-2018), grrla (10-01-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana     
      Actually I am from Bangladesh and I dont know why Paypal not coming on my countries where lots of freelancer working here, few year ago Bangladesh was 1st position on freelancing. Do you know anyone that why its not coming Bangladesh? What is the exact reason? Is it that Bangladesh not giving permission or anything else?
      usually whenever big company doesnt come in to our country then it is because the government doesnt allow it to happen, maybe because the tax or something they doesnt agree.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

grrla (10-01-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

newpsrcor is on a distinguished road newpsrcor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      usually whenever big company doesnt come in to our country then it is because the government doesnt allow it to happen, maybe because the tax or something they doesnt agree.
      most often rules are made by officials that do not like companies where funds cant be followed and paypal do not give out funds transactions either so probably that is why some country do not accept paypal or even block it so no illegal funds activity in offshore you know.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to newpsrcor For This Useful Post:

grrla (10-01-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mildpost will become famous soon enough Mildpost's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many payment processors available online in this time like money boker and pay pal. Pay pal is very good payment processor in my view because its security is very good and it can give us money instantly in our trading accounts as well as. Here we also can purchase many articles and trading encampments like ea and indicators too because this paypal is a renowned way of payment and it is also acceptable in USA too. USA $ has direct link with the Pay pal $. So in my view if we prefer this payment processor than it will be very easy and beneficial for us to trade and to purchase many article from online market easily.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mildpost For This Useful Post:

grrla (10-01-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4