• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66298017-team seadoffx(Alpha) support and resistance trading on all pairs

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 455 Posts

Default 66298017-team seadoffx(Alpha) support and resistance trading on all pairs

Login 66298017
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor agiakl60

first of all happy birthday to our admin in arrears. second i want to thank my partner sasuke for being my bravo. after we win this contest we are going to travel to dubai to celebrate. lolz
      my trading strategy is base on support and resistance analysis based on fibonanci and pivot points. i will also be using moving average and MACD to support my analysis where necessary. i will be trading majorly eurusd, usdjpy and Gold however if i see opportunity on some other pairs i will take advantage of it.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

fibonanci indi- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ci-calculator&

moving average- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ng-Average-MA&

pivot point- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?9351-Pivot-Point&

MACD- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?1335-MACD&

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

bidyut (02-20-2014), Mummyz (02-20-2014), NikitaBelle (02-24-2014), sasuke (02-19-2014), Toxic (02-22-2014), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

alright guys am sorry this update came late it is because i have been so busy and network also doing its problem.

yesterday i opened 2 sell eurusd positions with order numbers 829159596 and 829159935. reason behind my decision- if you look at the weekly eurusd chat i attached it obvious price is in a resistance cluster area which suggest we could get a downward action. looking at the daily chat which i attached also we can see a butterfly sell pattern shaping up with first target at 127.2 fib retracement where i mark with target in the picture, however from the attached daily chat we can see that price had hit 100fib extension target of the AB-CD pattern which commonly leads to some retracement in eurusd and as we can see weekly pivot resistance 1 is also here which further acts as resistance to price. all these point to some downward movement just as we have on weekly chat.

coming to look at the 1hr chat we see our final confirmation of downward expectation which is bearish divergence with MACD while price is forming higher high MACD is forming lower high hence we can conclude that price will move down in no time so i took two sell orders at 1.3750 and 1.3746 currently i have shifted stop to breakeven while take profit is at 1.3700.

i also hhave two eurchf opened today with order numbers 829264697 and 829264767 both buy order. reason behind decision is purely fundamental. since the swiss bank had pegged chf to eur at 1.2000 meaning until the peg is removed eurchf cant fall below this level and since may 2013 the lowest the pair had fallen is 1.2166 hence i decided to take buy order around 1.2200 with stop at 1.2150 and tp at 1.2250.
      Attached Images      
      Last edited by seadoffx; 02-20-2014 at 06:31 PM.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

sasuke (02-20-2014), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5516 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,082 Times in 564 Posts

sorry bro my account get margin call , you must fight by your self start now on

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sasuke For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke     
      sorry bro my account get margin call , you must fight by your self start now on
      oh my my my!!!! sasuke dont you want us to go to dubai??? why did you let the account get margin call...lolz. its okay bro dont worry i will still do my best to get us a winning position. trust me but after that we will not go to dubai again but Nigeria in my country..lolz

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

eurusd position hit take profit at 1.3700

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

sasuke (02-21-2014), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
      alright guys am sorry this update came late it is because i have been so busy and network also doing its problem.

yesterday i opened 2 sell eurusd positions with order numbers 829159596 and 829159935. reason behind my decision- if you look at the weekly eurusd chat i attached it obvious price is in a resistance cluster area which suggest we could get a downward action. looking at the daily chat which i attached also we can see a butterfly sell pattern shaping up with first target at 127.2 fib retracement where i mark with target in the picture, however from the attached daily chat we can see that price had hit 100fib extension target of the AB-CD pattern which commonly leads to some retracement in eurusd and as we can see weekly pivot resistance 1 is also here which further acts as resistance to price. all these point to some downward movement just as we have on weekly chat.

coming to look at the 1hr chat we see our final confirmation of downward expectation which is bearish divergence with MACD while price is forming higher high MACD is forming lower high hence we can conclude that price will move down in no time so i took two sell orders at 1.3750 and 1.3746 currently i have shifted stop to breakeven while take profit is at 1.3700.

i also hhave two eurchf opened today with order numbers 829264697 and 829264767 both buy order. reason behind decision is purely fundamental. since the swiss bank had pegged chf to eur at 1.2000 meaning until the peg is removed eurchf cant fall below this level and since may 2013 the lowest the pair had fallen is 1.2166 hence i decided to take buy order around 1.2200 with stop at 1.2150 and tp at 1.2250.
      hello friends, analysis on eurusd last week is still valid so it still base on it that i am expecting downward move for eur/usd but i will wait for a nice point to enter as i deem fit

i mention last week that i took eurchf order basically on fundamental factor which i explained. but i decided to see if there is even any technical factor to back my decision so i got that which further gives me more confidence on the order.

on 1hr eurchf chart i attach here we see first completion of a butterfly buy pattern at the 161.8percent fib retracement also we see the bullish divergence formed which i indicated with the trend line (lower low on chart higher low on MACD. hence it is more likely for price to make some move up in short to medium term traDE
      Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi friends.
      following from my previous eurusd analysis which still holds in place till now i have initiated a sell order eurusd 50lot @1.3730 and stop loss @1.3800
      eurchf order still in progress and promises to be good

GOLD
      on daily chart (i did not include here) gold had completed AB-CD 100percent fib extension around 1335 which also has the weekly pivot resistance one around here this signals there should be some retracement hence i placed 1lot sell order @1335 stop loss @1355.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

sasuke (02-27-2014), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i finally it seems trade plan is working out as eurusd and gold are now proceeding downward. i may add more positions to the existing ones after i shift thier stop to break even....

i am goin for the top in this contest with my partner sasuke

---------- Post added 02-27-2014 at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-26-2014 at 11:57 PM ----------

alright guys i added one more eurchf position @1.2190 because i think price has reach a bottom again. to release some margin i close half of my eurusd and gold positon in profit

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

sasuke (02-27-2014), Unregistered (1)