I am:
      Cheerful

ajmal4340 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmal4340's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Itís a bad idea to copy the trades because we don't know that trader; how much investment, leverage and margin is using. That if its stop loss are leverage is less we actually stuck our capital behind that trades so we should learn forex before trade not copying others itís too risky.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 455 Posts

forexcopy is good and I mean very good. in fact I think it is better than PAMM because in PAMM once you invest into a project you don't have control over your investment again and you could sustain 100% loss of your investment but in the copy system you can determine the number of lots, determine so many factors that will limit the risk of your account.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good for the new traders only. But if you are a expert traders you should not copy other traders. Read below some points before copying others:
      1. Read detail about the trding system.
      2. Choose a profitable trader.
      3. Trade with low invesment with low risk at first.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M A Razzaque For This Useful Post:

Mootsi365 (06-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,629 Times in 608 Posts

Just like robot trading or PAMM trading, i find forexcopy is a good way to diversifying my portfolio and income. If we can generate 10% profit every month from it, thats already a lot if we compare it to bank accounts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

grrla (08-03-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      Just like robot trading or PAMM trading, i find forexcopy is a good way to diversifying my portfolio and income. If we can generate 10% profit every month from it, thats already a lot if we compare it to bank accounts.

yes need to loook at the instaforex website and see who the good manager we can follow because there are good i see there with many many followers copy the trade and also joining in the pamm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

Radik is an unknown quantity at this point Radik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very well understood and I think at the end of the day it would be seeing as working in the interest of good people who really want to touch other people's life through giving them quality post and good experiences which they gained over the years! Thanks and I very much appreciate it!Very well understood and I think at the end of the day it would be seeing as working in the interest of good people who really want to touch other people's life through giving them quality post and good experiences which they gained over the years! Thanks and I very much appreciate it!Very well understood and I think at the end of the day it would be seeing as working in the interest of good people who really want to touch other people's life through giving them quality post and good experiences which they gained over the years! Thanks and I very much appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

Very well understood and I think at the end of the day it would be seeing as working in the interest of good people who really want to touch other people's life through giving them quality post and good experiences which they gained over the years! Thanks and I very much appreciate it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Radik For This Useful Post:

Mootsi365 (06-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,629 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grrla     
      yes need to loook at the instaforex website and see who the good manager we can follow because there are good i see there with many many followers copy the trade and also joining in the pamm
      yes i did saw some good traders on the instaforex website. But the problem is its not easy and takes time because the rating system used are complicated to understand

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Mootsi365 (06-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

wingogabriel is an unknown quantity at this point wingogabriel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jagpok     
      ForexCopy is cool if you pick a serious and reliable trader...then you can sit and watch your profits grow.
      Only you choose what your copy ratio is.
      How i can choose what my copy ratio is?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Niazi 741 will become famous soon enough Niazi 741's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

copy paste is not allowed and it is totaly prohibited in forex trading business and if someone try to copy paste forex department will bane permanenntly. so don,t do this and use your own memory and create post with your own mind. Its really good business so don,t try to cheat with them.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2