Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 44 1 2 3 4 7 ...
    Results 11 to 20 of 432

    Thread: Forex Blogs – new section of MT5 portal

    1. #1
      Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky
       
      MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Posts
      2,723
      Thanks
      1,211
      Thanked 6,324 Times in 1,270 Posts

      Thumbs up Forex Blogs – new section of MT5 portal

      MT5 portal has officially launched a new Forex Blogs section which allows portal users to publish actual information about trading on the financial markets in format of Internet diary. MT5 Blogs section is an excellent opportunity for every trader to become a guide to the world of financial markets telling about successful deals, giving advice, publishing economic news, articles, charts, photos and even videos.

      If you are keen on the fundamental or technical analysis you can share your forecasts and reviews with your colleagues. Moreover, your analytical blog can participate in the annual contest «Analyst of the year».

      Our compact toolbar will help you to make your blog unique. You can choose a color of the page and add informers and banners with your affiliate code.

      In Forex Blogs section one can find online dairies devoted to any topic related to trading, ask author any question, leave a comment and subscribe to the new materials.

      The most popular blogs of the portal are presented in the section as a list of links.

      Conquer new virtual spaces of MT5 portal! Create your own Forex blog at MT5.com!

      The prize for winning this contest is $100 for each winner. Each month we will select 2 winners.



      Best bloggers during the month of July 2017 are:

      http://blog.mt5.com/qlink/
      http://blog.mt5.com/kalex/

      CONGRATULATIONS!




      Note 1: All blog winners are required to send their blog link and forum username to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 once the result is published for bonus crediting. If they failed to inform PhAnToMtRaDeR79 after a week of winner announcement, their prizes will expire!

      Note 2: A blog owner or his blog can win once in every two months for best blogs of the month award! So if someone wins in June 2012, he won't be able to win in July 2012 no matter how good his blog is!


      This contest is stopped. When the contest resume we will announce it again in this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-28-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: updating contest status.


    2. #11
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused
       
      forexx is on a distinguished road forexx's Avatar
      Posts
      557
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      15
      Thanked 29 Times in 9 Posts

      Default

      oh great news this is good for bloggers.Now forex experts can share analysis and suggestions..


    3. #12
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      bond is an unknown quantity at this point bond's Avatar
      Posts
      82
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
      MT5 portal has officially launched a new Forex Blogs section which allows portal users to publish actual information about trading on the financial markets in format of Internet diary. MT5 Blogs section is an excellent opportunity for every trader to become a guide to the world of financial markets telling about successful deals, giving advice, publishing economic news, articles, charts, photos and even videos.

      If you are keen on the fundamental or technical analysis you can share your forecasts and reviews with your colleagues. Moreover, your analytical blog can participate in the annual contest «Analyst of the year».

      Our compact toolbar will help you to make your blog unique. You can choose a color of the page and add informers and banners with your affiliate code.

      In Forex Blogs section one can find online dairies devoted to any topic related to trading, ask author any question, leave a comment and subscribe to the new materials.

      The most popular blogs of the portal are presented in the section as a list of links.

      Conquer new virtual spaces of MT5 portal! Create your own Forex blog at MT5.com!
      Did i need make a new account in mt5 portal to make a new blogs, or just use my account at these forum?


    4. #13
      Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky
       
      MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Posts
      2,723
      Thanks
      1,211
      Thanked 6,324 Times in 1,270 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bond     
      Did i need make a new account in mt5 portal to make a new blogs, or just use my account at these forum?
      You will have to register a new account to have a blog. The blog is not connected to your forum account.


    5. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Administrator For This Useful Post:

      azmassi (06-08-2014)

    6. #14
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      joy is an unknown quantity at this point joy's Avatar
      Posts
      432
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Default

      tha new section is just great in my opinion. i would like to create my own blog. this MT5 forum has surprised us as before . it will help us making many things easier than before.


    7. #15
      Moderator
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Posts
      15,310
      Thanks
      29,948
      Thanked 29,675 Times in 7,541 Posts

      Default

      BEST BLOGS FOR MARCH 2012:

      As the number of available blogs is increasing day by day at MT5 Forex Portal, we have decided to select the top 5 blogs and award them with prizes. These are solely based on moderator's choices and are:


      1: http://blog.mt5.com/Alex_Wi/
      2: http://blog.mt5.com/arief/
      3: http://blog.mt5.com/yuventius/
      4: http://blog.mt5.com/ForexAbode/
      5: http://blog.mt5.com/ndelic/


      This time the choices were limited so we had to select the blogs which aren't even much active but we urge our users to start their own blogs and update them actively to make this competition more interesting. Thank you.


    8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

      azmassi (06-08-2014), moneygrows (04-08-2012), MT5 Administrator (04-07-2012), Tarek (04-07-2012), Toxic (04-06-2012)

    9. #16
      User
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Posts
      13,249
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      28,741
      Thanked 25,467 Times in 5,583 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     
      BEST BLOGS FOR MARCH 2012:

      As the number of available blogs is increasing day by day at MT5 Forex Portal, we have decided to select the top 5 blogs and award them with prizes. These are solely based on moderator's choices and are:


      1: http://blog.mt5.com/Alex_Wi/
      2: http://blog.mt5.com/arief/
      3: http://blog.mt5.com/yuventius/
      4: http://blog.mt5.com/ForexAbode/
      5: http://blog.mt5.com/ndelic/


      This time the choices were limited so we had to select the blogs which aren't even much active but we urge our users to start their own blogs and update them actively to make this competition more interesting. Thank you.
      Wao.. Another awesome gift for MT5 users. Really happy to see so many prizes being distributed around every now and then.


    10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

      azmassi (06-08-2014), moneygrows (04-08-2012), Passionate Pisces (04-06-2012), sustianboy (05-03-2012)

    11. #17
      Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky
       
      MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Posts
      2,723
      Thanks
      1,211
      Thanked 6,324 Times in 1,270 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     
      As the number of available blogs is increasing day by day at MT5 Forex Portal, we have decided to select the top 5 blogs and award them with prizes.
      The blog owners should PM me their accounts to get the prize.


    12. The following 6 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

      azmassi (06-08-2014), moneygrows (04-08-2012), Passionate Pisces (04-07-2012), PhantomTrader79 (04-17-2012), sustianboy (05-03-2012), Toxic (04-07-2012)

    13. #18
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      sustianboy is an unknown quantity at this point sustianboy's Avatar
      Posts
      16
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Default

      thats a very good news............i am always wating for this kind of blogs


    14. #19
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      sustianboy is an unknown quantity at this point sustianboy's Avatar
      Posts
      16
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Default

      congratulations.......


    15. #20
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      warnisw will become famous soon enough warnisw's Avatar
      Posts
      490
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      73
      Thanked 74 Times in 46 Posts

      Default

      why does blog mt5 ask for password to atach account?
      or is it investor password, like to monitor my trading account
      Last edited by warnisw; 05-03-2012 at 10:53 AM.
      Love Forex and Forex will Love YOU!


    Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 44 1 2 3 4 7 ...

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts