• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Who is better for forex, commerce or science graduate?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

chakwalia is an unknown quantity at this point chakwalia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Who is better for forex, commerce or science graduate?

i am a science graduate and i have no background of commerce and commerce related terms which are frequently been used in forex trading. i think it is much more easier for commerce graduates to be the master of this trade as compared to science graduates. please share your opinions

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

forex_addict will become famous soon enough forex_addict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear if you thinking that thing then i am a sub engineer of electrical technology hehe these things matters that you mentioned in your thread that a person who is related to commerce he can easily understand these things but if a person have good mind and have good skills to learn then he dont need such background

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,534 Times in 812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chakwalia     
      i am a science graduate and i have no background of commerce and commerce related terms which are frequently been used in forex trading. i think it is much more easier for commerce graduates to be the master of this trade as compared to science graduates. please share your opinions
      in fact you sell it being worry about the knowledge which you gaining to able to start your trading in Forex market because actually you have unique opportunity to trading on your demo account which is have a virtual balance which is funded by your Forex broker that's how you will be able to give a try to Forex market and applied what you will gaining from the website sections here such as Forex beginners section which is contains the important steps which will helping you during your training on your demo account and after you passing the necessary levels such as knows about the metatrader platform fields in addition to learning how to act fast, effectively and positively during any market conditions then you will have to knows about that trading strategies kinds to choose between them and also you have to learning how to making the correct calculation for your account management setting which must always targeting safety as your top priorities and left any other matters including achieving a profits comes second that's are the mainly steps which you should take and surely don't forget to choosing specific TV channel which providing political and economical discussions which will helping you in increasing your knowledge about what is already happens in the past which is the key to predict the future including the possible price movement which is necessary to knows about to choose the correct price prediction to going with it during your trading.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

crazyforx (04-04-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad_Hussain is on a distinguished road Muhammad_Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I think in my experience when I start my trading career then I did not understand what is forex and how its work and I am not a commerce student ad not a science student but in only three months I learn every think about forex .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad21 is on a distinguished road Muhammad21's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      417 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are very right in this beginning the traders do not know of these commerce terms they have to search for each term and learn about it but for the commerce students it is very easy and they can learn this business more earlier than the science students they are at advantage

Banned
      I am:
      ----

saifullah111 is on a distinguished road saifullah111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not think so that it is the topic related to this market we should not compare the results with this market as we know that this is the market of profit and loss where science is different from it

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think if a trader have commerce back ground then he make good profit by forex trading. Commerce is repleted to this business. I also commerce background as a result I learn forex trading more easily and make good profit by forex trading.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader should not be disheartened to this effect that Forex trading is only applicable for commerce student. I think, many graduate and post graduate persons of science are performing this trading. So, traders need study and research in respect of Forex trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,115 Times in 401 Posts

commerce and science these both will not use in forex so don't worry forex is all based on calculation because here we see prices so you need to first gain forex basic knowledge through your learning and doing daily practice on demo account then you easily perform in forex market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

newme is an unknown quantity at this point newme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default answer

ok let me clear first i also have read science.. but i m working here and quiet normal.. although i will admitt that people who read commerce have good edge here.. they know better about different terms and don't take much time to learn obout forex as compared to science but after experience all matters is your way of dealing forex

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...