• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Who is better for forex, commerce or science graduate?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Worried

srs007 will become famous soon enough srs007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      499 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forex knowledge and commerce knowledge is not related directly. Yes commerce graduate have some knowledge about it but that is not any impact on forex. Forex is completely different type of business. No matter sience, arts or commerce graduate you need to learn and get experience about it. Who can do this fast will be successful in forex.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it is important for the traders that they should learn to trade in the market and for that traders have to analyze the market. Traders have to learn fundamental and technical analysis. Those are commerce student they get some better advantage then science background student because they do this before.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      685 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

None is better than the other if they have the same knowledge of forex. What makes a trader good or better than another is not the degree that he or she has from the university but the skill of trading that is received from learning the forex market and how to trade in it. True a commerce graduate might know a few things about international trade and economics of nations but that is not enough to make such a person a good forex trader, not even with fundamental analysis.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dech2003 has a spectacular aura about dech2003 has a spectacular aura about dech2003's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when am to answer this question i will say that everything bore down on the personalities that is involved and not the certificate that you are carrying.even we have traders that are not graduate and they are performing very well in this business

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

chalona is on a distinguished road chalona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Institutional study does not effect on the forex market so much. the commerce students has the basic of a business, but the science graduate has the brain, so they both can have a good future in forex market as the forex market is very easy to make profit. so anybody from any country can trade in the forex market with the help of there trading skills.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

tanimz will become famous soon enough tanimz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is now blessing for modern life.It is not any big matter that you are a students of science of commerce.Forex trading is very sensitive and professional market place only experienced and skillful forex traders are able to trade in forex market.Every traders forex success totally depends on their own trading ability.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

UpinIpin is on a distinguished road UpinIpin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well there is no one will be better because forex trading is something that different and it has nothing to do with commerce or science graduate. because both commerce and science graduate will need to learn everything from the bottom again and it will depend to their ability to learn better.
      Under The Earth Kingdom

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Sad

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2975 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,577 Times in 1,128 Posts

i think anyone can be a good forex trader and you can be a doctor and a successful trader , a worker or a anyone as forex is all about learning and gaining experience and if you have not learned it well you will never make profits , also the demo account is helpful for testing strategies

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think both type of people either commerce graduate or science graduate can take benefit from this forex business. it does not matter in forex that which procession you have adopted in real life. if you learn proper then you can earn.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5