• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: The Story Of Fundamental Trader: You are not alone

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,169 Times in 447 Posts

Default The Story Of Fundamental Trader: You are not alone

PLEASE READ SLOWLY FROM START TO END.IF YOU SKIP SOME PART,YOU WILL CONFUSE !

Before i begin my thread,i wan to ask permission for opening this thread.I hope moderator can approve my thread.If my thread is breaking the forum rules,you can delete this thread.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      And before i start,let me tell all the member something.'This is not my forum,but this is my thread.'I will make a rules for this thread because i don wan my thread become the place for bonus hunting!

Thread Rules :
      -You can post if you have question.
      -You can post if you have opinion you wan to share.
      -You can post if you wan to discuss with other member.(But please make sure according to the topic)

If you wan to be pro,you need to make yourself pro.Not only in forex but also in anything you doing.At this situation,please make a proper post.

All the knowledge i wan to share at here is from my experience.This knowledge is Expensive and Rare.I repeat this knowledge is Expensive and Rare ! Surely you will not understand in short of time.You need take you time for understand.So if you not understand,keep reading and reading and reading.

Because this forum has not function for editing first post,you need to reading page by page because i cannot update anymore in my first post.Hope this forum will have this function in future.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'

'You are not alone'.What can you describe about this title ? For those who already expert on fundamental,he will surely understand what i mean by 'You are not alone'.Lets go to the basic first.

In Forex Market,what actually you trading ?
      -The answer is Price.

Usually,the newbie and beginner always forgot about this.Remember ! We trading a price and not the chart ! The chart is only showing us the history of the past price.We trading a Price and what we must analysis is Price not Chart.We using chart for helping us analysis the price (technical analysis).

'You are not alone'
      If we talk about the market and price,what can you describe about this two ?
      Every market,have someone will buy and someone will sell.<<This is what i mean by 'You are not alone'.If you go to any market,if you wan to buy item you wan,someone need to sell.If not,you will not get the item you wan.This is also same in forex market.
      Make senses ?

If we talk about Fundamental,what can you describe about this ?
      -If you answers is news,you are wrong.Fundamental is not only about the news.Fundamental is the method for knowing the current market condition using your sense,observation and understanding about the relationship between buyer and seller.This is why in forex market,'You are not alone'.

What is the basic of Fundamental ?
      -Demand and Supply.

If we talk about Supply and Demand,what can you describe about this ?
      -Before i give explanation about this,i wan your opinion first.

What you understand about Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 3 in forex market ?

What you understand about Liquidity in forex market ?If the market is High Liquidity,what are the cause ?If the market is Low Liquidity,what are the cause ?

And the last thing,
      Why the price is move up and down ? Who move the Price ? What is the cause ?
      -If you said,Price move randomly you are wrong.Everything happen in this world have the reason.Maybe the price move because already cross MA ?Maybe the price move because Stochastic has show over bought and over sold?Maybe the price move because the price already reach 50% fibo ?Or maybe because the news is negative ?Before i give explanation about this,i wan your opinion first.

Before i continue about this strategy,i need to make sure you understand the basic concept of Fundamental and how it work to predict the price movement in forex market.

I repeat again, to become a pro,you must make yourself pro.
      If you wan knowledge,information,you need to ask first.If you just wait other people to give explanation,you will not be able to improve your self.

I will waiting for your Question.
      I will waiting for your Opinion.
      I will waiting for your Discussion.
      But i don wan a useless posting for hunting the bonus.

[QUOTE=Rin0]Hi Phantom.

Can you help me to update my first page on my thread : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-are-not-alone

-------------------------------------------------------------
      UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO LAZY READING PAGE BY PAGE

Important Formula you need to remember :
      Spread Low = High Liquidity = Low Volatility = Balance Supply and Demand
      Spread High = Low Liquidity = High Volatility = Imbalance Supply and Demand

When the best timing for trade ? :
      Spread High = Low Liquidity = High Volatility = Imbalance Supply and Demand

Why ?
      Because the price will move from "Imbalance Supply and Demand" to "Balance Supply and Demand"

How to find "Balance Supply and Demand"
      The "Answer" already located in your chart."Don focus on the CHART , focus on the PRICE".

My last note :
      Always refer Economic News Event especially for USD.Usually,the News with High Impact will move the price more than 20 pip and even 100 pip in short of time.This is what we call Imbalance Supply and Demand situation.

Every trader have their on opinion,strategy and style for trading.Don be haste.Take you time if you wan to learning fundamental trading on forex market.

Indicators (x_spreadlogger.mq4, x_bidandasklogger.mq4, askbidspread.mq4) and E-books (Bid And Ask in Day Trading, jesse_livermore (This e-book is the best ebook i ever read.This e-book is not about forex but this e-book have give me many useful information about "market"), Tape Reading) can be found in the attachment below.
      Attached Images
      Attached Files

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to Rin0 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-26-2014), azmassi (03-24-2014), bidyut (04-01-2014), bimasakti (03-05-2014), Black Mamba (03-26-2014), darksaurabh (03-08-2014), ding dong (03-25-2014), dzin4aans (03-31-2014), FlyingShark (05-11-2016), mlodylolo (03-06-2014), nasimuddin (03-07-2014), NikitaBelle (03-06-2014), Passionate Pisces (04-18-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-05-2014), razib1987 (08-01-2014), Toxic (03-29-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,027 Times in 8,484 Posts

This is a great thread for our members!

To be honest I'm not into any fundamental thingy as I adapt the notion that everything is reflected in the chart. I like to trade based on facts and fact is depicted clearly in chart. And yes, price never move randomly lols.

However, any kind of knowledge is useful if used in its right time. So I'm gonna wait for further explanation.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-26-2014), azmassi (03-24-2014), Bao Long (03-06-2014), bimasakti (03-05-2014), Black Mamba (03-26-2014), Rin0 (03-05-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      This is a great thread for our members!

To be honest I'm not into any fundamental thingy as I adapt the notion that everything is reflected in the chart. I like to trade based on facts and fact is depicted clearly in chart. And yes, price never move randomly lols.

However, any kind of knowledge is useful if used in its right time. So I'm gonna wait for further explanation.
      The problem is 'i cannot give any explanation' if no one give 'opinion' or 'question'.I still waiting the question and opinion from other member.It seem many of trader not interesting on understanding about supply and demand for more advance.Anyway i hope have someone can give their opinion or question.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rin0 for this useful post.

Bao Long (03-06-2014), bimasakti (03-05-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 2,110 Posts

hello mate, i wanna ask something here,

how we know the most low liquidity phase in the market? (what kind of fundamental? or how we see it in the chart)??

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

What you understand about Liquidity in forex market ?If the market is High Liquidity,what are the cause ?If the market is Low Liquidity,what are the cause ?
      i wanna try to answer about this mate, please CMIIW ???

when the market is LOW LIQUIDITY ?
      answer : when the market is really low of participant (tier 1 interbank and tier 2 bank are out from the market) and that's make the HIGH VOTALITY (imballance in the market)

when the market is HIGH LIQUIDITY?
      answer : when the market is really high of participant (all particpants are in the market) and that's make the LOW VOTALITY in the market (Ballance in the market)

and the best time to trade is when the market has

LOW LIQUIDITY with HIGH VOTALITY

and only one that still make me ask mate,

HOW we know the most LOW LIQUIDITY event in the market? before it happened?

need your answer

and thanks for really beautiful thread i wanna suck your knowledge out mate
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to bimasakti for this useful post.

Bao Long (03-06-2014), Rin0 (03-06-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

darksaurabh will become famous soon enough darksaurabh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all, I would like to say that I am a newbie in forex and it hasn't been long since I started, so please forgive my inferior knowledge regarding some terms and topics. But that's why I am trying to learn as much as I can. Now on to the main topic.

If we talk about Fundamental,what can you describe about this ?
      -If you answers is news,you are wrong.Fundamental is not only about the news.Fundamental is the method for knowing the current market condition using your sense,observation and understanding about the relationship between buyer and seller.This is why in forex market,'You are not alone'.
      What can I do in order to improve my understanding of the market, to improve the sense of knowing the market condition and also to understand the relation between the buyer and seller. Any pointers will be helpful.

What is the basic of Fundamental ?
      -Demand and Supply.

If we talk about Supply and Demand,what can you describe about this ?
      Supply is when something is made available to the consumer or anyone in need of it and demand is when someone demands for a product. With the increase in supply the price of the product decreases whereas with the increase in the the price of product increases.

What you understand about Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 3 in forex market ?
      They are basically the currency pairs with major pairs in tier 1 and tier 2 and cross pairs in tier 3.

Liquidity is basically how much worth of trade is in the market at the given time. High liquidity means that the amount of traders trading is high whereas low liquidity means the amount of traders trading is low.

And the last thing,
      Why the price is move up and down ? Who move the Price ? What is the cause ?
      -If you said,Price move randomly you are wrong.Everything happen in this world have the reason.Maybe the price move because already cross MA ?Maybe the price move because Stochastic has show over bought and over sold?Maybe the price move because the price already reach 50% fibo ?Or maybe because the news is negative ?Before i give explanation about this,i wan your opinion first.
      I think the price can move up and down depending on various reasons, many buyers and sellers wait on some signals at which they buy or sell and when the amount of trade is big enough to influence the market the price goes up or down. It can be due to anyone of the above you mentioned or even due to the combination of all or maybe some other factor like sentiment analysis.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to darksaurabh for this useful post.

Bao Long (03-06-2014), bimasakti (03-05-2014), Rin0 (03-06-2014)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also always make a distinctive note always change the direction of the trend of news I get. especially during this time I was always go out some good ways to start trading with the help of the historical existence of fundamental indicators that I have. because the influence of the enormous technical indicators if we're good at addressing each historical pattern of economic calendar each day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mugiwara For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (03-06-2014)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

#Bima
      i wanna try to answer about this mate, please CMIIW ???
      What is CMIIW ? I don know this word...lol..

HOW we know the most LOW LIQUIDITY event in the market? before it happened?
      -Simple Answer "When the news will release". But sometimes,we don know what is exact time for Tier 1 and Tier 2 will pass to Tier 3.For example,when the news is release,the market is still in High Liquidity.That means the supply and demand is still balance and after 15 minute the price go to High Liquidity.At here we can said the price is become unbalance 15 minute after the news.

So how we can filter this problem ?
      This is more advance.But i believe you can understand because you already know about The supply and Demand.

Spread Analysis : Level 2 Depth << This is how we can filter what the real condition of market Liquidity.

Bid and Ask = Spread(You need to refer at ECN brokerage 5 decimal with unfixed spread.I think insta have this account type.)

Usually many trader,only see the chart.But they not realize how useful the "Bid" and "Ask" in our meta trader platform.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

No need to pay anything to get Level 2 depth information.Our tick chart already show us about the Liquidity of the market.(You need refer to ECN 5 decimal brokerage with unfixed spread)
      Spoiler Spoiler:

Blue Line = Bid
      Red Line = Ask

I will tell the basic concept first of Spread Analysis (Level 2 depth market).Hope you got some idea.

When the Bid and Ask line move nearly(approach each other like couple),that means the Spread is low and the market is High Liquidity.

When the Bid and Ask line move away each other,that means the Spread is high and the market is Low Liquidity.

Conclusion

1.Bid Ask line Near = Spread Low = High Liquidity = Low Volatility = Balance Supply and Demand = Price move Slow (Consolidation)....

2.Bid Ask line Away = Spread High = Low Liquidity = High Volatility = Imbalance Supply and Demand = Price move Fast (Break , Reverse)....

That why many people complain when news come "Why the spread is so high ! ".<<<This is the first sign of Low Liquidity.

Whenever the Spread is high,the price will become wild to find the low Spread.That means from High Liquidity to Low Liquidity.

This is my trading terminal at ECN 5 Decimal.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

The Blue Lines is Bid.
      The Red Lines is Ask.
      The Yellow Lines is Spread.

Orange Box : The Spread is low that means the market is High Liquidity = Balance Supply and Demand = Price Slow.....

Green Box : The Spread rise a bit.But we can see only a few spread rising the price already go wild.This is the sign of Low Liquidity.

I will stop at here first.I know my explanation will make you a bit confused.I already said this is more Advance (Spread Analysis).Just take you time for understand this.I will share you more Advance knowledge if you are ready.

And the movement of spread is really really fast ! Sometimes i also get wrong on my analysis.In my contest account,i hold 1 position long EU.<<This is the result of my wrong analysis.

I usually using Spread Analysis before the news release to knowing the current market Liquidity.Usually before the news,the spread will become So High...<< This is the first sign of Low Liquidity.

How can we predict where the price will go using Spread Analysis ?
      I will explain later.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      #darksaurabh
      They are basically the currency pairs with major pairs in tier 1 and tier 2 and cross pairs in tier 3.
      You need to do some research about this.Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 3 is not a currency pair.

Tier 1 Interdealer/Interbank
      Tier 2 Bank
      Tier 3 ECN and Retail Brokers

Liquidity is basically how much worth of trade is in the market at the given time. High liquidity means that the amount of traders trading is high whereas low liquidity means the amount of traders trading is low.
      -Congrats.You seem understand about this.The next question from me :

What happen to the price when High Liquidity ?
      What happen to the price when Low Liquidity ?
      -Give your opinion.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      #mugiwara
      I also always make a distinctive note always change the direction of the trend of news I get. especially during this time I was always go out some good ways to start trading with the help of the historical existence of fundamental indicators that I have. because the influence of the enormous technical indicators if we're good at addressing each historical pattern of economic calendar each day.
      I totally don get what are you wan to explain.What are the fundamental indicator you talking.....Can you a simple explanation bro....... ?

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Rin0 for this useful post.

Bao Long (03-06-2014), bimasakti (03-06-2014), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2014), Toxic (03-29-2014), union12 (05-02-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 2,110 Posts

for Tier 1 and Tier 2 will pass to Tier 3.For example,when the news is release,the market is still in High Liquidity.That means the supply and demand is still balance and after 15 minute the price go to High Liquidity.At here we can said the price is become unbalance 15 minute after the news.
      hello mate, want to correct your words

from the high liquidity to the low liquidity
      Spread Analysis : Level 2 Depth << This is how we can filter what the real condition of market Liquidity.
      ooooh sh*t this is really good analysis, and ofcourse this is reallly make me feel i know what is the best time to trade now, thanks again mate, you have all my thanks

i can't wait for the level 3 depth analysis

How can we predict where the price will go using Spread Analysis ?
      please don't say later mate, i wanna know it now mate, pleaseeee

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

still one thing again mate, is there any other ways to analyze the spread mate? the easier way from it,

still waiting for your next explanation about the level 3 of analysis
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to bimasakti for this useful post.

Bao Long (03-06-2014), Rin0 (03-06-2014)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

darksaurabh will become famous soon enough darksaurabh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You need to do some research about this.Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 3 is not a currency pair.

Tier 1 Interdealer/Interbank
      Tier 2 Bank
      Tier 3 ECN and Retail Brokers
      Actually I knew about this hierarchy structure, just didn't know they were called tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3.

What happen to the price when High Liquidity ?
      What happen to the price when Low Liquidity ?
      When there is high liquidity there is not much movement in price because the market has so much capital at that moment that it doesn't affect traders are not able to affect the market much as a whole whereas when there is low liquidity it means the price movement will be more because as there is not much capital in the market trades affect the market very much.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to darksaurabh For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (03-06-2014)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

#darksaurabh
      Actually I knew about this hierarchy structure, just didn't know they were called tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3.
      Oh sorry about that.Usually many trader call this hierarchy structure as Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 3.Usually many trader call this 3 Tier as 'Big Boy','Candle Bank' and 'Market Maker'.

When there is high liquidity there is not much movement in price because the market has so much capital at that moment that it doesn't affect traders are not able to affect the market much as a whole whereas when there is low liquidity it means the price movement will be more because as there is not much capital in the market trades affect the market very much.
      Nice one ! You totally understand how the market work and why the Price is move up and down.

High Liquidity = Low Volatility
      We can assume at this time the market has many participation.With a High Participation,the transaction will goes well between the buyer and the seller.

Low Liquidity = High Volatility
      We can assume at this time the market is less participation.With a Low Participation,the transaction will not balance.Maybe supply is more than demand and maybe demand is more than supply.

Do be haste lets move to the next topic.
      Now we already know when High Liquidity,the price will move slow and when Low Liquidity the price will move fast.<<We already know the reason why the price is move slow and why the price is move so fast.

And now how can we know when the market will Low Liquidity and where the next destination of the price ?Give me you opinion about this.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      #Bima

hello mate, want to correct your words

from the high liquidity to the low liquidity
      Oh i'm Sorry.....Thank you for correcting my words.

i can't wait for the level 3 depth analysis
      I don know either the Level 3 depth market is exist or not....For now i still learning about Level 2 depth analysis.

still one thing again mate, is there any other ways to analyze the spread mate? the easier way from it,
      The easy way is by see the Bid and Ask order at the market.More advance,Bid Ask Volume and Spread Volume = I am not reach this level yet.

This is what i do to Analysis the Spread for predict where the price will go next.I will make this like poem.

I will monitoring the Spread,
      When the Spread is rising that means this is the signal for Low Liquidity = High Volatility,
      I will see the price either the price is rising or falling,

After that i will see the spread again,
      When the spread become normal(lower),this is the signal for High Liquidity = Low Volatility,
      I will see the price again either the price will pull back or stay,

If the price is stay,
      I will see Spread again either rising or not,
      If the Spread is rising again,
      I will see the price again until i feel the appearance of Market Maker.

I repeat and repeat this step one hour before the news release.Sometimes i don get anything and sometimes i got wrong on my analysis.

For example,today at contest account,I made 5 mistake in my analysis and this is the result.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

See..this is the prove that i still beginner and i still learning.

But....When i can feel something on my Spread analysis,i will said to my self

'This is the movement i waiting for ! I will follow them to make some profit !'.

Enter the market with a confident and the result,i can cover back some of my loss.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Even if we have suffer many loss,but if we don give up,we surely will find something 'sweet' at the end....

One more thing : At my trading i don like using stop loss.But don get wrong idea about this.If i feel something wrong at my analysis,i will totally cut my loss as fast as i can.

Don buy when you see the the price rising to fast and don sell when you see the price is falling to fast.This is totally psychology trap....

Trading with Fundamental need our sense and feeling about the current market condition.

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to Rin0 for this useful post.

Bao Long (03-06-2014), bimasakti (03-06-2014), darksaurabh (03-06-2014), NikitaBelle (03-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (03-21-2015), Toxic (03-29-2014), union12 (05-02-2014), wickybaba (05-28-2016)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...