• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Spring fever on mt5.com! [FINISHED]

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,411 Times in 1,303 Posts

Smile Spring fever on mt5.com! [FINISHED]

Most mt5.com forumers associate the incoming of spring with shining sun and snowdrops coming out. Also, this is the kickoff of our regular game where you have to chase funny characters.

This time our main guest is Warren Buffett giving all forumers the chance to boost their deposits to the amount of his own fortune!

Name:  13.png
Views: 146
Size:  89.0 KB

Participants are required to be focused, responsive and should be regular visitors of our favorite forum. Be fully prepared: Buffett can appear on any page of the thread you’re browsing. To score 1 point of rating, you will need to click on Buffett before he disappears. If the picture is discolored, it means that you have fulfilled the mission. You can keep track of your rating below your avatar. Keep it up, and you will head the rating table available on the forum’s homepage.

And here is the icing on the cake! InstaForex will give ten fastest gamers nice bonuses*:

$150 – 1st prize
      $100 – 2nd prize
      $80 – 3rd prize
      $50 – 4th prize
      $30 – 5th prize
      $15 – 6th-10th prizes.**

Gamers whose result will match last digits of EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, and USDJPY close prices will be awarded four consolation prizes of $15 each on Friday, March 14. Check out the quotes on InstaForex-UK.com trading server.

If you’re bored with the game, you can disable it (as well as enable it) at any moment in your User CP.

The game is held from March 7 to 14.

*The winners will be credited prize money as bonuses to their trading accounts attached to their mt5 profiles. It is impossible to withdraw the bonus; however, the profit gained from the bonus is allowed for withdrawal.

**If there are two gamers with equal scores, the more valuable prize will be given to the one registered on forum earlier.
      If the last two digits of quotes are “00”, no prize will be awarded.
      The gamer who wins one of first 10 prizes cannot seek the consolation prize in case his result matches two last digits of the quote.

***The administration reserves the right to exclude the gamer suspected of fake rating at any moment.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 03-24-2014 at 03:23 PM.

2. #191 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Congratulation everyone who hunted hundred, thousand, million and billion image in this contest.. now its time to party because contest is over.
      Yes bro. Hopes there will another new contest arrange again...
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

bidyut (03-16-2014), Mindgames (03-15-2014), nasimuddin (03-15-2014)

4. #192 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,787 Times in 1,164 Posts

Waiting for result..
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

bidyut (03-16-2014)

6. #193 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 2,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
      You've worked hard throughout the contest period till the last minute and now you need some good rest. Yesterday I wanted to say stop hunting and take rest but it was considered as stopping you from competing with others (including me) so I didn't say anything. Now I want to say take rest and wait for the announcement. I hope you'll be in top 10 winners list. Good luck!
      how about your result mate? hehe
      it's my first time i work hard in the catching image contest, and it's really fun, have the great catcher like you and miss nikita
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

bidyut (03-15-2014)

8. #194 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Fine

ssforex has a spectacular aura about ssforex has a spectacular aura about ssforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sorry, dear traders I am late.

and hope next time I will be wit you on every field of contest.

Thanks Admin for this energetic contest.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to ssforex for this useful post.

bidyut (03-16-2014), bimasakti (03-16-2014)

10. #195 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

i didn't catch many images but i am hoping that system will show more by error. Waiting for a trading contest now

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

12. #196 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

ruseneca is on a distinguished road ruseneca's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

billion image
      The one who has catched as much images as the yearly profit of grandpa Soros will get $10 in his account from me
      Sincerely Yours,
      Ruseneca

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to ruseneca for this useful post.

14. #197 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

masimmak will become famous soon enough masimmak will become famous soon enough masimmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Result Result Result we want Result Feeling excited
      M_Asim_Mak

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to masimmak for this useful post.

16. #198 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,212 Times in 7,469 Posts

Wazzz up....friends?
      Hope we all well rested now...
      So...what's next...?
      ahhh....monitoring and final result...lol
      Lets wait for it...for the meantime...
      Enjoy your weekend and take care.....!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

18. #199 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,071 Times in 2,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      how about your result mate? hehe
      it's my first time i work hard in the catching image contest, and it's really fun, have the great catcher like you and miss nikita
      It was quite easy to grab images but difficult to monitor every single click. I just tried my best and now waiting for the final result. I know there are many great members including you and it is not easy to compete with all of you. I believe that winning or losing is not that much important, participation is more important. I've spent good time in this contest which was full of fun and excitement, I really enjoyed it.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-16-2014), bimasakti (03-16-2014)

20. #200 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wonder how many image i have caught, cause when i tried to calculate the number my PC crashed
      Give A thank if you appreciate it

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fxaiden For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (03-17-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20